One more typical day

A Saturday morning, the UA students are at their homes, with their families, or just being out with frinds, enjoying the weekend.
The city is so busy today, the shopping centres are also full.
Izuku, Uraraka and Lida were hanging out at the centre of the city. But suddenly, a explosion happened, but the friends weren't allowed to do anything as they were just students. The heros were already there: Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Edshot, the police and one heroine more. A girl in all black and turquoise: with a cape which had a hood, high hill boots and technological glasses through which her eyes couldn't been seen. It was the first time this heroine was seen at the city, so no one knew what quirk she had. The police was marking the boundary perimeter. Kamui Woods and Edshot were amazing at the role of hero, but they were just protecting the citizens that day. Mt. Lady with that new hero were dealing with the villans. The fight was intense, one of the villans, which could fly, grabbed the new hero and dropped her at the river near that place. The people were amazed by the fact that any of the heros gone to save the girl.
No one knew that that was a part of the plan.

~Some hours ago~

-Black Mystery, you'll have to fight without using your quirk. If the plan goes as we planned, the villan that can fly will grab you and throw to the river. Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods and Edshot will guide the villans to the river. Then is your turn of accting. We count on you.

~Present hour~

After that incident, as was planned, the heros trapped the villans near the river. Suddenly, the water started to move brutally and the villans were caught by some kind of water arms. The three heros did nothing. A swirl formed at the water surface and a figure appeared, it was that "new" heroine, now glowing entirely turquoise with black. To Izuku, it reminded of another hero: "She's like her, she really reminds me of Aqua Wonder.....But she can't be her....Aqua died...right? "

The villans were thrown out just to the police to arrest them. The water torbullance stopped and the hero walked in the water's surface. The media was recording all that scene and rapidly rushed to the hero:"How can we call you?!""What you have is a water control quirk or is it another type of quirk?!""Will you be in a team work with the pro heroes?!"

And millions of questions rushed in the air, but the girl just answered one:

"Just call me Black Mystery."

She walked two steps and disappeared. Izuku saw where she appeared once again. Teleportation. He rushed, using One for All, and caught up with her.

"Deku wait!"yelled Uraraka for him not going too far from them. Izuku heared her, but he was determined to talk to Black Mystery.

Both entered an alley, the heroine saw Deku but still, using her quirk, she changed to her normal appearance, casual clothes and without hiding her face. Izuku was really surprised by that action.

"Boy, have you ever been told that you are very persistent?"after telling that, she turned her face to Izuku. "Who are you? Why are you revealing your face to me, a boy that you don't even know?" "I revel my identity to you because you are special...I am Akira Kai, you can call me Akira."-said the girl walking towards Izuku." How can I call you?" "I'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku." "Nice to meet you, Deku."Akira said extending her hand."Same"Deku said doing the handshake."Will I see you again soon, I mean, in your casual form?" "Sooner than you think. Bye bye, Deku!" with that, Akira disapeared.

Izuku walked back with his friends, he didn't say them what happened to him just now, for keeping Akira's identity.
The friends continued having fun together.

Hey there!!! This is a new story that I'm writing as a big fan of MHA. This events are happening after the UA festival, so when Eri was already mostly with Mirio, Deku and Aizawa. I should probably say that I'll change some quirk working like with Shinso, and some past self parts of some of the characters. You'll know what I mean in other chapters. Comment the story,please! Bye 👋