nos•tal•gia

i miss him. i miss Satoru like crazy.

it's been a couple of months since me & satoru stopped talking completely and proceeded to losing contact. I genuinely never expected this to happen, us to lose contact & me never getting the chance to hear his charming voice again. Now that i lost him, have i realised how significant he was to me and how much i love him, for just being Satoru Gojo. I am capable of adoring his contagious personality, his odd sense of humor, his obsession with anything sweet. I miss his cold jokes because at the end of the day they were warming my heart. Gojo Satoru, was probably the blossom i deeply desired to feel against my heart once in my life.

And now he is gone.

I tend to be extravagantly incompetent, logical, sceptical, even reasonable but when it comes to Him, everything changes immediately. Satoru was more than my one & only, he was my escape from this world. Sometimes, I'm wondering, whether he is okay or not. Whether life has been good enough to him, & provided him with all the strength Satoru always wanted.

Reminiscing my memories with Satoru, I owe to express my gratitude to him for them because they make me smile even now, after everything that has occurred between me & him. I should have told him multiple times that he is truly enough to me. It's always going to haunt my soul the fact that i was never exclaiming my truth.

I'm constantly scouting for his breathtaking blue eyes & i feel ashamed of myself for that. Everywhere I go, no matter how hard or how far away I decamp from my rotten feelings, it is all truthfully pointless. I still search for the most glowingly beautiful star in the dark blue sky every night, longing for my heart to lead me to Satoru illusory.

It has ended up being problematic for me even distractive but there's really nothing I can do to fix it.

"Why am i even telling you all this, you truly can't help me anymore, can you?"

"Geto, it needs time, just allow yourself to heal slowly. You will see, one day things are going to seem brighter.."

"Yea..one day.. See you next week"

"Don't forget your appointment like last time!"

"Yea..I won't.."