𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚃 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂

𝙾𝙷, 𝙻𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙴

Adara was... happy even when Klaus was always breathing down her neck to be careful and safe. For those who didn't know who or what he was thought it was a cute thing. Adara was annoyed about it at first but as the weeks rolled by, she got used to it. It was in those weeks that her and Klaus got close. If you asked her how it happened she wouldn't be able to tell you. She didn't know. Klaus was just always there.

Adara didn't know if she had feelings for Klaus. She thought she hated him but somehow he was there to help her forget about Jacob. Klaus had plans. He wanted to drain every ounce of blood from her body and just get gone with it. That was it. He was gonna make it fast or so he said to himself. But, he saw her. She too was broken, just like him. And it all fit when she told him what she was.

|| FLASHBACK ||

"I hate it" she said as she looked at the stars. "Hate what, love?" he asked. "Being what I am" Adara replied. "A doppelgänger?" Klaus asked, he wanted to know if they were both talking about the same thing. "No. A hybrid" she replied. Klaus was in shocked and in disbelief. Another like him? But she wasn't made, she was born a hybrid. "My father was a werewolf and my mother was a witch" she added. "I didn't even know I was a witch nor a werewolf till a few months ago. It all happened so fast. It was also near the time I found about the supernatural and everything in between" Klaus simply listened. He had never met anyone like him nor her. Klaus showed his hybrid eyes and she did the same. He smirked.