Who are You?

A beautiful love story of a husband who was in love with his wife.

And a wife who hate him to death .

Gadodia Niwas

"Good morning, sweetheart"a long hair handsome man greeted his love of life with heart full of warmth.

The bedroom was scarily silent.The beautiful woman sitting on bed didn't replied.

Our long hair handsome man didn't seem to be deter ,he playfully started speaking "Look today Madhuri had made garam garam pasta like those Englishman types lunch especially for you.Come eat you have not ate anything from last night."

The woman in Black lehenga clench her hand ,her doe eyes filled with burning hatred as she watch this monster going on about lunch like he didn't killed her father last night and kidnap her to this unknown place.

Her Father who was everything to her after that woman left her.

How dare he?

Long hair handsome man felt those
Fiery eyes which made him fake grin at his sweetheart,he says "Sweetheart don't be stubborn otherwise your dear father body will not be left for cremation."

The beautiful woman stiffened,her soft hand put on table where the monster making the plating for pasta,

Bang!

his dark eyes watch his sweetheart pushed the whole table upside down and letting all food go to floor.He tsk what a waste.

"Oh! Sweetheart you should have said that you want to eat something else then pasta!let me tell-"He chuckle as playfully started speaking but he was cut off by her cold words.

"leave, Sanskar."

Swara felt her inside curl in hatred as she watch this monster trying to make her feel love when she all felt disgust .

But she can't be reckless.

Anything is better than being dead.

Swara grew up with that being her unofficial moto.

It never changed either, not in her heart. Over time it just evolved with more flowery language to make it sound nicer.

Swara discovered very early on in life that she was unlovable. At least, she thought she was. So she stopped trying after a while. Being loved, being cared for, being happy. That came last in comparison to staying alive.

And Swara would do ALMOST anything to stay alive. 

Even playing 'house' with a monster.

Sanskar Maheshwari let out cruel laugh at this wild kitten attempt of making him leave .

So cute .