15: Panic

(Chapter - 15)

"Get off of me, Heeseung!" Yera whisper-shouted at the man, who was still tipsy.

"No, I want to hug you till death do us apart!" Heeseung abruptly yelled at Yera, forcing her to clutch her ear in pain, and her cheeks were already flushed due to embarrassment as the driver was listening to all of the conversation and was giggling every few moments.

"I am sorry miss, but I can't hold myself back from laughing- I have never seen this side of him." The driver informed her, still laughing.

"It's okay," Yera responded back to him with an apologetic smile.

"Come on! Don't be a leech, Heeseung!" Yera slightly tapped his face to get away from his grip that was still evident on her arm.

"Hey, pretty, if you ever run into a girl named Yera..."

"Tell her to fvck off."

"Because I love you, only you."

Heeseung had a smile plastered on his face all the time, whereas Yera was silently fuming in anger as she was out of any ideas to get back at him due to his drunk self.

"You better not remember this when you are back to your senses." Yera muttered to herself.

"Don't you even dare to overdose yourself, or I am going to kill you." Yera glared at him.

"HEY MISTER! HELP ME! THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL IS GOING TO KILL ME!" Heeseung started yelling while leaning towards the driver's seat.

"Shut up and wear the seat belt! Don't trouble the poor man." Yera told him as she grabbed his hand, making him land back on the seat.

As soon as they reached the holiday home, Yera was greeted by no servants, just the guards patrolling outside the house..

After all, it was 3 o'clock in the morning.

She dragged the heavy and knocked-off man to his bedroom with all her strength and eventually flung him on his bed.

She let her body fall on the carpeted floor next to the bed due to the small amount of alcohol she had consumed and drowsiness.

**TRINGGG-**

The alarm jolted Heeseung from his sleep. He sat up straight with his eyes still closed due to his pounding head due to the hangover.

While he was pouring water into the glass from the glass jug placed on his nightstand, his eyes went down to the floor, where Yera was sleeping while emitting light snores.

"Pretty." Heeseung mumbled as a smile crept on his face, unknowingly.

He cautiously picked up the girl from the floor, made her lie on the bed, and put the covers on her sleeping frame.

"Sleep tight." Heeseung whispered to her as he left her in the bedroom.

»»---------------------►

"Woah! When did you come here?" Heeseung was perplexed when he found Yera already making breakfast when he came back from his office after grabbing some files and sat on the breakfast table, waiting for the food. His phone rang at that moment.

He groaned when he noticed an unknown number.

"What is even that important so early in the morning?" Heeseung murmured as he slid his finger over the screen to answer the phone.

"Hello, mister, are you perhaps related to Lee Yakura and Sim Jaeyun?" The person on the other side asked him, making him feel anxious all of a sudden.

"Yes, but who are you?" Heeseung questioned the person.

"Mister, I am calling from MedStar Hospital, xxxx. Your sister and cousin were involved in a car accident yesterday and are admitted here. We were trying to reach out to you around midnight, but it seemed that your mobile was switched off." The receptionist explained.

"Okay, I will be there in around half an hour." Heeseung quickly changed his attire and was about to leave when he confronted Yera.

"Your breakfast," Yera was interrupted when Heeseung immediately threw the plate away from her hands, causing it to crash to the ground.

Heeseung had a furious expression plastered on his face, his face going red due to rage as his eyebrows arched, sending chills to the girl. He firmly gripped her wrist and dragged her to the car.t

"What happened?" Yera asked him as soon as she sat in the car, giving him a perplexed look.

"Don't ask me questions, I will explain it later..." Heeseung accelerated the car, his eyes towards the road ahead.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️