Dev blog #1

So I decided to start doing this informal update blog on my stories to keep everyone included and updated to what has been going on.

First of all I am now posting different stories on different platforms! Whilst a few stories will be on multiple platforms there will be exclusives to each of them, as an example on Ao3 I have got three stories currently not on Wattpad, two fairy tail stories and one stardew valley. The stardew Valley story WAS on here however I feel like it will belong better on Ao3. When the story ends there is a possibility that I will be also posting it here to get it as much attention as it deserves. The other stories I have currently been working on is Dragons depression, a story from my old FF dot net account which I have had a very big urge to continue as well as Seven Years Passed, a story about Natsu not being included in the spell which froze the island for seven years meaning he is still around during the timeskip.

I have narrowed down stories I want to continue and not want to continue and have made a list. This list has the order in which I update all the stories I want to continue (Fifteen of them) and until I get a decent way into them I will not be writing any new stories no matter how hard I try to convince myself. The following stories will continue to be updated: Willowbrooke High
Fourth Sword
Ghostdew Valley
Pokémon Gotcha
The Blood Goddess
The Transfer
World of Light
Medical Cooking
Roulette Hero
Descendants
Monkey Miraculous
FNIA World Remake
Saiyan in UA
Seven years passed
Dragons depression

Some of you may have noticed updates to a few of these stories already (Those being Monkey Miraculous, Roulette Hero and Dragons Depression) and that's because my list has only just been made the other day. The order in which Updates will come is as follows:
Monkey Miraculous
Roulette Hero
Dragons Depression
Ghostdew Valley
Willowbrooke High
FNIA World Remake
Seven years passed
Saiyan in UA
The blood goddess
The Transfer
World of Light
Descendants
Pokémon Gotcha
Fourth Sword
Medical Cooking

There has been a few stories in the work behind the scenes too but until I get used to this schedule those wont see the light of day any time soon (one of which is an original story)

It has been three days since making this list and I have updated three stories whilst making plans for a few more of them whilst on my way to work. I am currently working on the next Ghostdew Valley chapter and will be immediately moving onto WillowBrooke High.

I will be answering any questions or replies in the comments to this dev blog

If you don't see a story you like from me on this list then chances are its currently dead unless I get the urge to update it again in which case itll be in the form of random new chapters or a rewrite, whilst I know some of you only follow me for certain stories like Abused Saiyan at Beacon unfortunately I don't have any drive to update the stories not on the list nor any plans either. I don't like disappointing people but I am not going to continue writing a story I have no interests in updating, hence why My Harem Academia was cancelled and left to burn years ago.

4th of June 2022

Uploaded the Plushtrap chapter for FNIA and am swiftly moving onto Seven years passed.