Chapter 74

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Taehyung was taken back home after getting discharged from the hospital. He had to use a wheelchair as his legs were paralysed and can only be back to normal, after a month or so. Mr. Kim's P.A. pushed his wheelchair. Taehyung saw his mother seated on the sofa while talking with Jungkook. He felt a lump forming in his throat seeing his mother ignoring him.

"Mom?" he called, but Mrs. Kim just ignored as if he wasn't there.

"M-Mom, please don't do this to me. I can't live like this with you hating me. Please mom atleast talk to me. Can't you see your son is in pain?"

"No, I can't. Weren't you feeling pained when you cheated on your wife, and left her to survive on her own?? I'm even ashamed to call you my son. It would have been better if you didn't even had born atleast I wouldn't had to go through so much now." She shouted, with teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry for whatever I did."

"I don't need your so called sorry but my Y/n. Give me my Y/n and grandchild back." She shook her head looking at him and went away from there leaving him being a mess as well. Taehyung's eyes were filled with tears.

Jungkook looked at him with a pained look but decided not to bother and was about to leave from there when Taehyung called him.

"Jungkook. Atleast you say something. Please don't leave me like this, I can't survive being hated with you all."

"I'm sorry hyung but you deserved this. You have destroyed your own life so now live with it."

"Please don't say like that."

"Why shouldn't I huh? Weren't you the only one fuvking around with sl*ts leaving your pregnant wife. Mrs. Kim is right you shouldn't have had been born, atleast Y/n would have had a better life." with that he also left from there. Mr. Kim's P.A. looked at Taehyung but didn't said anything as he wasn't in the place of saying anything.

Taehyung was then taken to a room that was on the ground floor as taking the wheel chair up and down wasn't a easy task.

Taehyung rolled the wheel and stopped infront of the balcony. He stared at it with a painful look.

"I'm sorry Y/n for whatever I did. I regret it all. I'm now realizing how much of a big mistake I had committed. I shouldn't have done that. We were so perfect yet I destroyed it all. I-I'm sorry Y/n please come back." he cried but it doesn't matter now.

Meanwhile Jennie, threw a paper on the table at which Yoongi was working on his laptop. He was in his room, when suddenly Jennie barged in and threw those paper at him.

"What the hell, Jennie?" he shouted as he doesn't like being disturbed while working.

"How could you Yoongi, How could you?? Did you even thought for a minute, before destroying Oppa, and Y/n's life huh?"

"Tsk, why do you care about that village girl?" he asked, in a bored manner.

"Shut up, atleast she's better than we rich people. At least she have a heart which I guess you don't. You also doesn't deserve any happiness, in you life. Just like oppa you should also drown in guilt. So, that's why I'm divorcing you."

"W-What?" Jennie, smirked looking at his scared face.

"Look, at those paper carefully honey. They're divorce agreement and I've already signed upon it. So, I hope to never see you again." Yoongi, was shocked and immediately looked at those papers. And yes she was right it was a divorce agreement and she did had already signed upon it.