Ⅰ. the truth behind the scenes

𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔ᵍᵉᶰˢʰᶤᶰ ˣ ᵐᵃˡᵉᵎʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

ᵍᵉᶰˢʰᶤᶰ ˣ ᵐᵃˡᵉᵎʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: This is a boyxboy storyso leave if you're uncomfortable with it,gore, blood, very gay scenes, or just stupid scenes

so leave if you're uncomfortable with it,
gore, blood, very gay scenes, or just 
stupid scenes.

Es is another creation from Makoto before Scaramouche. Es was put into eternal sleep to prevent him to do anything to interrupt the electro archon to reach eternity. Ei watches over Es sometimes in the Plane of Euthymia after all he was one of the first creations of Makoto but the moment Makoto died Ball made him shut up. Ei couldn't stand him so she made baal to deal with him cuz she knew she didn't have the balls to do it herself.

A few hundreds of years later Ei started to create Scaramouche but he was a failure she neglected him while he just wanted to reserve love and affection from her. Until he finally snapped and ran away he kept on running until he was running in the rain he looked for somewhere to seek shelter but the moment he walked into a cave he fell... he fell into a hole but the moment he opened his eyes again he landed in a pair of arms and a different place he had black with purple hair his eyes was the bright purple you'll ever see he wore a hat with a bunch of long paper written with scribbles around him.

"When I asked Ei for anyone's company I didn't mean they fell from the sky... But of course, everyone would fall for me." The man let go of Scaramouche causing him to drop to the ground making the water on the ground make a splashing sound. Scaramouche looked up at the place he fell from there was no hole but suddenly a bird appeared and flew towards the man.

"here's the plan..." The man whispers Scaramouche couldn't hear them well so he stood up and tried to walk up to them but the man turns around using his fingers to shape it into a gun before mouthing.

'bang' Scaramouche's body trembles, tears coming out of his eyes, his hand clenching onto his heart before looking up one more time before seeing the bird turn into a staff and the dude holds onto it walking up to Scaramouche and swinging the staff at him in the head causing him to lose his conscious seeing a grin on his face as he places his mask on. After that Scaramouche woke up with a paper in his hand saying.

'You better thank me for getting you out unfortunately I'm unable to leave she's probably gonna hit me with her sword to make me go into another sleep. But back to what I was saying from what I know you're Scaramouche right? If you're trying to run away from Ei I would tell you to join the fatui and try to climb up the ranks. And a word of advice don't try to find me ever again because I'll make sure you won't be able to walk for a week. love, Es'

Scaramouche finished reading the letter before walking away.

Es watch him walk away trying to touch the barrier but to only burn his hand leaving another burnt mark on his hand. his shadow came out giggling.

"hey! why did you let him go we could have used him to get out!!!!" Es ignored the talking shadow walking past him walking deeper into the domain Ei moved him to temporarily.

"Y'know we have some time to plan to ESCAPE THIS DREADFUL PLACE!!!"