56

Houston Texas
Azyah Cooks

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲🥳

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦

I was up bright and early because the day was the day I was finding out what I was having! I was so so so excited. I really want twin girls but which ever one I have I'll be happy with as long as they are healthy. I was in my car on my way to Aaliyah house cause that's where I was getting my hair done, she was a friend of Aaliyah's and said she would do it at home instead of the shop and my makeup person said the same thing. I was getting my hair done at 11am and my makeup done at 1:30pm. So it was going to be an busy morning.

I was in Chick-fil-A line waiting when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID to see it was Aaliyah.

"Yes?" I said answering

"Where you at?" Aaliyah asked

"Chick-fil-A, yes I'm bringing y'all something " I said

"You better but we have a problem.." Aaliyah said

"What?" I asked

"We gotta find a new makeup artist.. Shelby is sick" Aaliyah said

"WHAT?! Really?! Who the fuck ima find now?" I asked raising my voice a little

"Calm down, calm down! I just called Erica I'm waiting for her to text back now" Aaliyah said

"So what time I'm I getting my makeup done?" I asked

"I just seen it she can do it at the same time.. don't stress everything will be fine Bestie I promise" Aaliyah said

"Okay. I'll see you when I get there" I said pulling up to order

"Okay" Aaliyah said

I hung up the phone and pulled up. I started ordering our food and then pulled around waiting behind the car. The car finally moved up after about 3 mins of waiting.

"Cooks?"

"Yes" I said

"$20.37"

I gave him $21.00 and then he gave me my change along with my drinks.

"Here's your food, any sauce with that?"

"Polynesian" I said

He gave me that and then I pulled up so I can check. Chick-fil-A never messes up my order but I just wanted to check just in case. Once the food was good I pulled out making my way to Aaliyah's house.

******

I pulled into Aaliyah driveway and turned the car off. I texted Aaliyah come help me cause I couldn't carry all this myself.

"I got it" Dre said

"Thanks" I said

I got out the car and grabbed my charger and then shut the door and locked it. I followed Derrick into my house where Aaliyah and Znuie were.