29

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

My eyes opened, and I was home. My head on the toilet seat. The sun was beaming in and It was the next day. I threw up last night, multiple times and I wasn't sure why.

Most of what I remember last night was my Uber bringing me home, I cleaned my bloody nose, put Neosporin on my scratches, and was just throwing up. My head was pounding, and you'd think I was drunk last night.

I sat up and leaned against my bathroom wall. "Well I know you had a good night last night, you came in drunk" I looked up at my mom with a smirk on her face.

She wasn't the meanest parent considering she didn't mind if I drank or smoked a little bit as long as the drugs weren't hardcore and addictive and I was drinking socially. But the thing is, I don't do either of those things. "I-I wasn't drinking last night"

"Alanna you don't have to lie to me, no one throws up three times in one night after prom for no reason. You were having fun, that's fine" She took a towel out of my cabinet and wet it with hot water, kneeling down to put it on my forehead. Her eyes instantly went to my shoulder.

"God Alanna did you fall? Your arms all scratched up" I froze, what would I tell her? "Yeah, I-I tripped trying to get in the Uber with my heels"

She nodded and went under my cabinet again for some bandaids. "You had a nasty fall then" She put the bandaids on and pulled me up bringing me into my room. My whole body was sore, and I needed to sleep.

"Get some sleep, we'll talk later" she walked out handing me my TV remote, but I didn't use it because I was too busy thinking about last night.

Last night went terrible and I wished I stayed home, I wished I had listened to what Trey had said, or else he wouldn't have hurt me.

But I did know that what he did was wrong, a guy shouldn't put his hands on me and I knew what I had to do best was tell him that we needed to leave each other alone. It will hurt me so bad but I knew I had to do it.

All of a sudden my phone began to ring. I knew it wasn't Trey because he took my other phone. It was Mya. "Lana what happened last night we were looking for you.I swear we were about to call the police" I sighed "Trey got mad I was talking to D-Dom. I just Ubered home" I couldn't tell her what he did to me, I'd cry all over again. "Girl you always getting into trouble with him"

"Yeah I know, I got home and I was throwing up all night. Mya, I think I need to leave him" she went quiet. "Wait, you were throwing up all last night? Alanna, please say it's because you were drunk" I got tense, don't say she was getting where I think she was. "Um yeah, probably just s-stress"

"Alanna, you better not be pregnant" Just her saying that made me nauseous again. I couldn't be pregnant. Trey used protection every time we had sex.

"Mya I'm not fucking pregnant, I'm just stressed" I sat up in my bed and put my head in my hands "Whatever you say Alanna, I think you should take a test just in case"

"I'll call you back" I hung up and got back under my sheets. I was shaking and cold. I couldn't be pregnant, Trey wouldn't do that to me. I went on google and looked up pregnancy symptoms, and the only one I matched with so far was the nauseousness and the throwing up.

But I had to make sure.

I got up and quickly got ready freshening up and putting on some shorts and a hoodie. If this was positive I needed to talk to Trey but I didn't know how I'd call him because If he found out I had another phone he'd take it. I ran down the stairs. "Where are you going Laa?"

"To the store for some medicine, need anything?" She shook her head, I just sat on the porch. I had to think and breath for a little before I went to the store. I was praying that when I took this test it would be negative. I couldn't have a kid and I don't think Trey wants one either. Our relationship, or whatever the fuck, wasn't even stable

__________

Pregnancy tests were expensive, geez. For two of the clear blue ones it was $30. I read the box even though I knew how to take it, and putit in my cart along with some snacks. "Ma'am, your wrist is bruised. Are you ok?" I looked up to see a women who looked concerned.

"I'm fine, just a little accident" I smiled and went with my stuff to the self checkout. The lady was following. "It was an accident that has hand prints bruised on your arm?" She needs to mind her business. "Yes, but I'm fine now" I began scanning my stuff, and before I could pay, she took out her card and put it in the slot.

"I have a feeling you're lying, but its not my place to be in your business. Take your pregnancy test and I hope its negative, you look young" I nodded and thanked her before beginning my pitiful walk back home.

When I arrived home my mom was gone, she left for work. I sat on my bed and pulled the pregnancy test box out the bag and re-read it. I wanted Trey to be here to see it with me but he couldn't because I couldn't even call him.

I went in the bathroom and opened the box. I smirked, I couldn't be pregnant. I just needed proof to convince myself. But there was a voice in the back of my head telling me that I could be.

After enough time convincing myself, I finally took them. I got scared and left it on the counter and closing my bathroom door behind me. If I was pregnant how would I deal with college? I would have to get an abortion, I knew I couldn't keep it. Trey wasn't ready mentally and I wasn't ready physically.

I checked the time on my phone so I could know when to go back and check the tests and I saw an instgram notification

luvv.illiana

wants to send you a message

My eyes widened, no way this was the Illiana I knew. I didn't accept the message but just looked at it.

luvv.illiana

You talk to Treylynd?

Yup, it was definitely the Illiana I thought it was. Why was all this happening to me and why was it happening now? I knew she was mentally ill and crazy over Treylynd so I just never responded, I don't need a bitch trying to kill me right now.

I sat in my bed thinking for probably an hour before I came up with the courage that I needed to check the tests. My heart was beating so bad and I was sweating.

No need to be scared, I wasn't pregnant.

My hands finally picked up the test and flipped it around. A very prominent blue line went down, and a lighter one went across sideways of that one. My heart skipped a beat and my trembling hands re-read the box. The same sign that meant pregnant was on my pregnancy test, as well as the other one. I was pregnant.

I sat on my bathroom floor and started crying. I was crying because I knew I wouldn't be able to take care of this baby the way it deserved to be. I regretted him taking my virginity and all the times I had sex with him. I regretted telling him I loved him, and I regretted trying to help someone who didn't want it. This was all my fault, and I should've known better.