O1.

A woman with dirty-blonde hair, almost reaching down to her waist, examines a small device in her hand. She'd be in what appears to be a high-tech laboratory, with gadgets and gizmos galore every corner you turn.

"Log Date 9 15 0" The woman said. "This is Scarlett Sharp reporting on her first day at [REDACTED]. It is 0300 hours here and I have made my way through security into my new office. Man do they need to beef up security.. Yeesh."

Her legs would be atop the desk, slightly making her sway side to side as she examined her recording device. 

"As of the time I am recording this I am 21 years of age and still single.." She'd make a slight chuckle at her own loneliness and continued on. "Although they aren't that great, I've been checking their technological advancements and they are up to code on modern technology- Well at least for this day and age."

She strapped on a pair of goggles that were set on her forehead and hoisted up her backpack. Scarlett would dump out all sorts of garbage from her bag and examined them for a moment. "My original idea was to make a ray beam capable of disintegrating molecules to its smallest atom in order to eliminate millions of waste in the world, but... I am leaning towards working on my electro-hammer. Code named 5-317, my electricity powered hammer has been coming along quite nicely. Although still in its prototype stage, I bet it can turn into a wonder device in the future."

Scarlett hummed to herself as she grabbed a small pen and took off its cap. The pen would extend and increase in size as it becomes a massive, pink, sledge-hammer hammer. The woman placed it on the table besides her as she went to its handle and began tweaking it. "I wonder if I can try Project 4-36A on the hammer-" She thought for a moment before rummaging around her desk. "Aha!"

The young inventor took out a blow torch as she smiled widely, examining it quietly. "Also known as Project Pyro, 4-36A is my latest prototype of a remastered blowtorch. This time; however, I added a few other quirks to give it a zest of flavor!" She snickered deviously as she eagerly turned it on.

KA-BOOM!

"AH-!" Scarlett's yell could be heard getting further back as she tumbled into a pile papers. "Ugh... now I know what not  to do when it comes to handling Project 4-36A with my technology." Sharp groans in pain and stumbles onto the ground, slowly getting up. ". . ."

"No one saw that."

Scarlett remained quiet for a moment to ensure she was truly alone before walking back to her desk, brushing off any debris from her clothing. She looked up at the calendar above her computer monitor and scanned for today's date 'October 10.. I can get it done by the 19th.'  Scarlett examines the room and grabs a flat wrench, quickly tightening some nuts located on her hammer she had thought loosened from the explosion.

"Braxton is going to kick my butt for ruining the room.." She thought before simply shrugging it off. "Eh- I did warn her about me and the mess that I'd make." Scarlett stood back up as she grabbed ahold of the hammer, twirling it around slightly. "Project 5-317 seems to be durable enough for myself to carry it around with mostly no issue; it'll just take some getting use to." Sharp begins swinging it around slowly, not intentionally trying to hit something, but testing it out. "I need to calibrate a sturdier handle to make gripping far better. Hm-" She swung at a faster rate before suddenly the top part of the hammer fell off.

CLASH! CLATTER- BANG!

".....No one saw that either."

"Hey Scar~!" A slightly older younger woman would have peeked her head inside the lab. "Uhhh what are you doing? It's 3:57 in the morning!"

Scarlet froze in her place for a moment before clearing her throat, trying to pretend nothing happened. "What do you want with me, Asayo?" Sharp said, trying to act as if she was annoyed.

"You look lonely in here, so I wanted to stop by and check on you." Asayo responded cheerfully, walking around curiously. "I saw you on the cameras and I wanted to see what you were doing before stopping by."

"I'm fine, just working on some things.."

"Already? You just got the job this yesterday evening and you're already working. Haha, it was a good thing my brother and I chose you." Asayo grinned as she started cleaning up after Scarlett's mess, much to her dismay.

"What... What are you doing again?" Scarlett stared at her with a perplexed look. She was confused as to why Asayo Braxton, her boss, would bother herself trying to fix the mess that she didn't make.

"Wellll I've seen how you work in the past from conventions and conferences, and I've noticed how messy you get. I just thought to help out a bit since we are definitely not getting you a maid or something." Asayo laughs a little as she finishes stacking the papers back to how they were originally.

"But you're like- my boss and stuff.. Aren't you suppose to do...you know...bossy things?"

"Okay. Go home and get some sleep, or you're fired." Braxton winked over at Scarlett before walking out the room.

". . ."

Scarlett stared at where Asayo once stood before sighing loudly. The next 40 minutes would be spent with Scarlett cleaning up after herself and fixing anything she had broken or tampered with. "I'll work with all of this another day." She spots her recorder in the corner and mumbles. "Oh.. I forgot about you-"

"This is Scarlett Sharp, signing off." Click.