Prologue

Music. It blared through the speakers stationed along the edge of the stage. Alcohol. The constant poor of whiskey being music to my ears. Sweat. It glistened on people's skin as gyrating bodies eagerly pressed against mine.

My job was simple. Get in, get his attention, lure him out, and finish him. Sadly the process of these events were never quite that easy.

I swayed my hips to the song, hoping to catch the eye of the man leaning against the bar. Brown eyes, brown hair, and a nice suit to match it all. He seemed out of place with such a kind heart shaped face. Too bad that wasn't the case.

He had stolen thousands of dollars in coke from us. We had tried to be nice at first when we asked for our money... But apparently the death of his three children and wife meant nothing to him.

His gaze was hard to hold since his whiskey glass seemed to be occupying his attention more than anything.

"Scarlett... Scarlett fucking answer me," A voice buzzed in my ear as I rolled my eyes at the idiot speaking in my ear.

"I'm a bit fucking busy Chad, this jackass isn't too easy to get," I muttered before dropping to the floor.  I ran my hand up my thigh, lifting my sleazy dress up to reveal more of my toned leg. As I flipped my head up, I smirked with success as Mr. Nice guy ran his eyes over my body like it was filet mignon. He licked his lips in appreciation as I sent him a wink.

As I began to sway my hips again, I felt meaty hands grip them. But they weren't his. I easily slipped out of the drunken man's grasp and sauntered to the bar where I had the attention of every male.

I bit my lip as I sidled up to Mr. Nice guy and perched myself on his knee with my legs crossed and arms draped around him.

"See something you like?" I asked as I noticed his eyes were glued to my revealing cleavage. I leaned in sensually, breathing a warm puff of air beside his ear; his body shuddered. "I won't stop you," I whispered before lightly biting his ear lobe.

I heard him moan as the appendage between his legs stirred a little more. He abruptly stood up, balancing me as I faked a swaying movement from his sudden actions. He threw a hundred dollar bill onto the bar before leading me towards the front exit with haste.

But that's not where I wanted him to go. I needed the back entrance. "Naughty naughty boy, my car's in the back," I purred before stopping in the middle of the dance floor.

"We can just go to the side of the building, no one will be there," He said huskily. Lust filled his eyes as he raked them up and down my body once more.

"But my car is safer, God only knows how many perverts are just waiting to ambush a couple in the middle of something," I said feigning fright with wandering eyes. I looked down at the ground before his fat finger lifted my chin up.

"Whatever you want, as long as I can slam my dick in that pretty mouth of yours," He said tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

I teasingly bit it as he grinned satisfactorily. *gag* He led the way to the back exit, his hand massaging my left ass cheek the entire way there. Fucking jackass, his family had been dead for a week and not even buried in the ground and he was at a club picking up on an innocent girl half his age... Well, maybe not so much on the 'innocent girl' part, but the rest of it was true.

He opened the door, pushing with his weight to get it open before he led me through to the back alleyway. Mr. Nice guy looked around in confusion as he noticed there was no car. Big fucking shocker.

He turned towards me with his brows knitted together as I landed a nice fat punch to his nose. He stumbled back as he gripped his face, blood oozing from his nostrils.

"You little bitch," He muttered with deadly eyes as he attempted to grab for me. I easily moved out of his reach before throat striking him neatly to his Adams apple. He gurgled with stunned eyes before I made a roundhouse kick to the back of his knees, causing him to buckle to the floor.

I smirked as I stared down at him, he was gasping for air and his nose was now gushing a slew of blood. Maybe I had broken his wind pipe...Oopsies.

It reached between my legs to retrieve my signature red lipstick from my gun holster. I easily slid the tube along my lips and rubbed them together before glaring down at him and putting the tube back in the holster.

"It's not so nice to not get paid. Some of us have lives and need a paycheck, and when it doesn't come through because of some narcissistic asshole, I tend to get a little angry. What puzzles me is how you never got even the slightest bit mad when your family was slaughtered when you got home. So we figured if you had no need to grief over your own family... then maybe you would over your own fucking death," I said icily before standing directly in front of him. His eyes were pleading as he struggled to breath, his hands shaking as he held his pale face.

"Good night Mr. not—so—nice guy," I whispered before breaking his neck. A sharp crack filled the void of silent air before the sound of a slumped body hitting the ground resounded against the walls. I leaned over his body and brandished a small kiss on his cheek, leaving my mark.

I stood up and fixed my revealing dress, tossing my hair out of my eyes.

"Must you always be so dramatic Scarlett," Chad said through the in—ear, his irritation obvious.

 I smiled as I sauntered away, with hips swaying and not a hair out of place. "Just clean up the body... and have a good night," I said into the quiet air before turning the device off.