The meeting

"Jonny boy its time to get up for school!!" Jon sighed and rolled outof bed . Jon then  grabbed his backpack and started filling it with his homework.  once at school Jon put his stuff in his locker. He looked over and saw their was a new student. This student was much much taller than him, he had brunette hair with curls and his uniform was quite messy. the bell rang. 

Jon quickly ran to class and then found he had sit next to the kid. The kid suddenly spoke "hi i'm sebasitan whats your name?" Jon replied, "I'm Jon." Jon blushed as he felt Sebastain suddenly touch his hand "great to meet you Jon, I guess we sit next to each other huh?" "y-yea i guess.."

  the annoucement bell goes off  Jon and sebastian please meet at the princibles office. "oh thats us! Let's go Jon!" Jon walks down the hall while staring at the celling and trying to not make eye contact with sebastian. "oh hey, there you two are" says the princible. "I wanted to know since you sit next to the new kid if you could tour him later tommarow?" Jon replies nervesouly "yea i c-can." The princible says "Well get going you two and make sure to get some rest at home." Jon and Sebastian reply, "yea you to mrs."

While sebastian was walking down the hall he dropped his stuff, Including his phone number.Sebastian hadn't noticed this and continued walking down the hall to get back to class. Jon for one had been walking by coincidentally and found the number on the ground. He decided to pick it up and take it home. 

 When Jon was home he took out the paper slip with Sebastians number. "oh i can't wait to see who this is im gonna troll them for sure! hahah!" Jon quickly texted them "hi! I know where you live. mwahahha" Sebastian heard a ding from his phone and then checked it. Sebastian replied to the message, "hahah you can't fool me, but uh who are you and how did you get my number?" Jon smiled, "I found your number on a piece of paper at school and decided to text you, Im Jon!" Sebastian laughed with amusement and texted back, "Haha im not gonna tell you, but i did see you in class you were really pretty" Jon blushed, "thanks, but when i find out who you are im gonna confront you for flirting!" Sebastian texted back "yea sure, ok Jon, I know that your lying." Jon decided to go to bed after reading this message and get ready to tour Sebastian the next day. 

Jon then woke up and decided to be lazy and sleep for another 20 minutes. Because Jon was sleepy he went to school look dazed. Sebastian had saw this and walked up to him "hey, you look like you just got out of bed." Jon said "Yea, thats because i did, but lets start with the tour." Sebastian said back "yea, ok."sebastian looked down at Jons lips and saw how soft they were, he craved them.