Where it began

"She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not" A boy named Beau picking the petals off the flower tangled in his hands. Hoping that it will land on "she loves me" but you can't lie when its just yourself around.

"She loves me... she loves me not". The final petal falls to the ground and the young boy tries to find a way that it possibly couldve been "she does" if he messed up. He knows he didn't because that was the fifth flower he's plucked and not one and left him with a warm heart but a cold one.

Beau doesn't quite understand girls or even love for that matter. Beau grew up believing theres only one most beautiful girl in the world and that's your Mother but when he sets eyes on young beautiful Clementine. Oh boy was his noggin confused.

Beau couldn't help but find her beautiful blonde hair that was always braided and had to daisys going down. Her eyes were greener then his dinasour and that was pretty green. Once he layed eyes on her that's where it began...

The story where both grew up together in the same small, who are on the same block, where one is head over heels for the other but the other is sheltered and unaware of the goldens boy exsitance.

That's until their story started with a flower.

Sample

The weather wild and my emotions in a storm. Do I allow her to take advantage of my love. I have nothing to lose that I already lost.

"You never really noticed me did you? You may have touched my body and kissed my skin but did you ever truly notice me like how I noticed you. Did you notice the scars that filled my body or just the tattoos that decorated my canvas. Did you notice my feelings let alone acknowledge them? Or did you just acknowledge the ones that made you feel good, that made you feel satisfied. "

"Did you use me for my love and attributes or did you truely care and want me?"

"Because tell me Clem, cause im out here putting everything out here and you wont even say anything let alone look me in my eyes."

 "Do you care about me? Do you admire me? Do you even love me?"

"Beau, I-"

"Or was that just part of the thrill too? To make me believe that what we had was real and genuine. That we were real. That what I shared to you and gave you meant everything to me. You meant everything to me. You have took everything from me and i will never be able to get that back."

Her glossy eyes that i spent countless years admiring just stared at me with guilt and regret.

Did she truely regret what she did or did she regret get caught?

"I can't believe i was so naive and vunerable, it will never happen again."

"This will never happen again."

Authors note(s)
So that was a "little" sneak peek of what will eventually occour in this story. I will tell you now that its gonna be a heart tugger and very compassionate.
I really wanted to make the lead  a male let alone the opposite of what you may normally read per say if it was a girl lead...
Thank you for checking this out and i hope you enjoy!

Spotify playlist
"It started with a flower"