Ch 1: I Like you

Y/N POV:
So! This is seoul...finally I've reached my dream place. Since 2016 I've always imagined to visit this beautiful place...and when I'm finally here I can't believe my eyes that this is seoul. As I was imagining all this a sudden bang nearly heard. Woah! That scared the hell out of me. When I looked at my back no one was there...but i saw a young man running fastly like he has committed some crime...anyway i should head on to my apartment. Now this place doesn't seem safe.Y/n there is more mystery on its way as your new to this place. Alas! It's nice that I've already booked an apartment near Sia's apartment so I was assured. I walked through the stairs to room number 21. Let's get fresh and sleep.

Next day--
I woke up by sudden ringing of the bell...who could it be? I peeked through my doorknob and there was a person standing with a bouquet...but why? I don't even know anyone in this area except Sia. I opened the door slowly. As soon as I opened the door that man handed me the bouquet, I kept the bouquet on the desk. Omg...this man's quite attractive like literally. Those godamn black eyes, his sharp nose and that thin but cute lips on top of that he was wearing black shirt and denim jeans...shut up y/n this man ain't yours, so get the hell out of your imagination!
JK: Nice to meet you young lady...I'm jungkook jeon your new neighbour. Hope we get along well.
Y/K: ah yeah....nice to meet you too I'm y/n.
JK: Actually I couldn't greet you yesterday as I was out of city.
Y/N: no...why are you apolozing it's fine. So....is there anything else you want to say or are you-
JK: ohh sorry.....yeah I'll leave now..bye.
Y/N: yeah bye.

Y/N POV:
OMG! So perfect....everything was perfect about him. Love at first sight no,no,no that is so cringey hehe but I kinda like his styling sense.
I was chilling at my home when the doorbell rings again...again who's dis?
Ohh that handsome man again! I hurriedly opened the door.
Jungkook: hey are you free now?
Y/N: yeah...why?
JK: no, it's just can we go out? Ok I'll jump straight to point i want to court you.
Y/N: w-what?? Did I heard the word court?of am I out of my mind?
JK: yes you heard it correct.
Y/n: sorry but I barely know you...I think this won't work out.Jk: we'll get to know each other slowly.
Y/N: no but can't we be friends first??I think that's what I'm more comfortable with.
JK: as you wish!

JK'S POV:
Ohh my poor y/n if only you've known my intentions.

Y/N POV:
We got closer day by day. I think now I can say him that I like him as well, why the hell my cheeks are burning gosh! I just like him so much. As I was passing from some weird ally, I heard jungkook's voice? Is he there or I'm just imagining things.
JK: ah that y/n really made me obsessed with her face and her cuteness.
A: boss, can't we share that chick between us.
JK: shut the f*ck up...or imma kick your ass up she's only mine.

Y/N POV:
NO! this can't be happening. He can't betray me like this but why was he talking like that to him. No, I can't accept any shit for now. I don't have any proof against him. I quickly ran from that creepy alley.
Could he be a mafia-- no no I'm imagining too much! If he is one of them then I'm not gonna fall into such traps...they killed my mom& dad in front of me, I'll rather stay in Daegu with my grandma than here. I don't want any job, I just want to get out of here! Why this has to be me??!

Next episode---
Y/N: Now why did this man has to come always!??
JK: Hi? I guess. Are you fine?? You're cheeks are red and you look flushed...tell me you aren't having a boyfriend right?
To be continued!