16: Happy Pill

(Chapter - 16)

"Can you tell me where Lee Yakura and Sim Jaeyun are admitted?"

Heeseung rushed into the hospital and banged on the question desk, asking the question in a hurry.

"Sir-you?" The receptionist gasped in surprise as soon as she observed who he really was.

"Yes, me." Heeseung shortly replied. His expression was really contrasting to that of the receptionist, who was smiling with stars in her eyes.

"Please tell me the room number, miss." Heeseung asked her again, tapping his shoe.

"Oh-yes, it's 1101 and 1102, second level." The nurse responded, still smiling at him, unable to tear her gaze away from the breathtaking man.

"Let's go, babe, we shouldn't waste our time." Yera intertwined her hand with Heeseung's and left the venue while smirking at the receptionist, who was burning in jealousy as soon as Yera spoke 'babe'.

Yera didn't really know why she spoke the word out loud, but when the nurse looked at him so adorably, she felt a pang in her heart, and she blundered the words in the heat of the moment owing to the tinge of jealousy she felt.

Heeseung would have mocked her for doing so if the circumstances had called for it, but he let it slide away as he was already tense, thinking about her sister.

But a part of him was also concerned about his cousin.

"Yakura!" Heeseung entered the room, tears glistening in his eyes as he observed her state.

A drip was attached to the back of her hand to inject glucose, crepe bandages were wrapped around her head, arm and foot due to the scratches she got.

"Hello bro, don't worry, I am doing alright. I just got injured a little bit. The one who got injured was Jake. You should go and visit him once-"

Heeseung raised his hand in the air, signalling to her to stop.

"I am not here to be convinced that you are doing alright. You aren't here at the hospital for no damn reason!" Heeseung scolded her. His mind was having all those negative and bad thoughts all the way. Due to feeling overwhelmed, he scolded her in a loud voice.

"I'm sorry, Yakura, but remember that your brother is always there for you." Heeseung gingerly approached the bed and embraced her sister in a hug, not wanting to injure her in any way.

"Breakfast Time Yakura~" Yera entered the room with a tray of food that she bought for the cafeteria.

"How?" Heeseung asked, astonished, as she was standing by his side when he entered the room.

"You both were too preoccupied to notice me, but have your breakfast, Yakura," Heeseung helped his sister sit up, while Yera unfolded the table for her and placed her food on it.

"Let me feed you!" Yera sat on the edge of the bed, extending the spoon of soup towards her.

"I can eat it myself, Yera! I am a tough girl!" Yakura tried to convince her not to feed her.

"No! I will feed you!"

"No! I will eat it myself!"

"Just open your mouth and accept your defeat already; she's my stubborn Yera!" Heeseung commented.

"Aww, Yera is pouting! Don't be mean to my friend!" Yakura glared at him.

The trio giggled together. The siblings roasted each other openly in front of Yera, and whenever she laughed at Heeseung, he would start teasing her. This continued on and on, and they were all caught up in the moment, losing track of time.

They had no idea that a pair of eyes from the opposite room were observing all of that from the window of his room.

Thousands of questions were pondering over his mind.

"Who is that girl with them?" Jake asked himself as he looked at the girl whose back was facing towards him. Unfortunately, he couldn't get a glimpse of her face.

However, his heart felt a warmth when he observed her.

He was happy to see his cousins giggling and acting like complete fools in front of her.

He felt envious whenever Heeseung placed his arm over her back, wanting to leave the room and fight with him, but he couldn't.

"Who are you?"

"Can you be my happy pill too?"

Jake drifted to sleep while watching the chaotic siblings and that mysterious girl while smiling.

To be continued...

A love triangle?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️