One: About Me.

I belong to the waves. I always have. And I always will. I was born into the water, an early birth that wasn't supposed to happen. Instead of blood, I have saltwater flowing through my veins, and my eyes are the color of the stormy waves.

I am the water's, and the water is mine. The water saves me, heals me. The water is my true mother, the mother I never had, never will have. I sleep listening to the waters sing, and I wake listening to their reflection of light.

The water is me, and I am the water.

And I belong to the waves.

I am like the water, both cold and warm, both gentle and fierce. When the storms of life whip me, I turn into a raging stream. I can be comforting and smooth. I can be harsh and unforgiving. 

Water brings life, but it also brings death.  

I am tied to the waves. When they are stormy, I am stormy. When they are soft, I am soft. My family no longer cares about me, for I change like the water: I am different every day, while still remaining the same.

I know the water.

I am the water.

When I swim, I am one with it. 

When I float, I am one with it. 

When I dive, I am one with it. 

And when I fall, it catches me.

It does not ask me why I am bruised. It simply murmurs in my ear and soothes me. 

They say water cannot talk, and this is true; for water does not speak with words the way we do. Water speaks its own tongue, of murmurings and crashes and ripples and laughter.  It is continual, never ceasing, never changing. It is the heartbeat of the world, the pulsing of the water. 

My name is Cove. It means water. And I was not surprised when I learned it. 

My mother said I am water, the way I slip and slide on the sand, the way I crash on the rocks.

She only said that once, when she was sober.

I have no one but the water. 

But the water never leaves. 

Note: this is not something I plan on updating frequently, this is simply a book I have to let my brain relax. So I have 2 other books I'm working on, go read those if you haven't!

I'll probably update this once a month maybe twice. I have to work on Fire...

See ya guys!

@Bookworm84ever