𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆. 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍

❛ ACT I ❜-ˋˏ chapter five  ˎˊ-

❛ ACT I ❜
-ˋˏ chapter five ˎˊ-

SOFIA GRIPPED THE BACKPACK full of supplies in her hands as she descended the steps to the tomb where Stefan was trapped

The only light source in the underground area was the fire holders on the walls and the sunlight coming from the entrance. It was cold though and the thought of over 100 vampires starving and dying here made Sofia quicken her steps to the entrance of the tomb, stopping before the barrier.

"Knock knock." Sofia called out, her voice echoing as she gently knocked her knuckles against the rock sarcastically.

"Sof?" Stefan asked, stepping out of the shadows to see the vampire standing at the entrance.

"Stefan! I would hug you but..." She winced but Stefan shook his head, now in front of her, the magical barrier separating them.

"No, no, you need to stay out there, it's safer."

"What he really means is that he's worried I'll tear your cute little head off." Katherine made her appearance, managing to sneak up on their conversation.

Sofia noted that the doppelgänger was still in her miny dress from the ball but it looked dirtier and her skin, paler.

Stefan shot Katherine a glare as Sofia chose to ignore the comment, reaching into her backpack and revealing what she brought. "So, I brought this warm fluffy blanket to keep you warm but, on the way here I remembered vampires don't get cold so you can just use it to sit on or something."

She mindlessly threw the blanket towards Stefan who instead of catching it, let it cover his body.

"I got some of your clothes from your room." She handed him the clothes before quickly adding. "Don't worry, I didn't read your diaries."