My Idiot - Part 1

Yasuhiro Hagakure / Leon Kuwata

"Hey, Hiro!" The baseball player shouted, the clairvoyant, as always, was distracted by something else and didn't hear him. Kuwata walked over to his lover, laying his arms over the clairvoyant's shoulders, receiving a reply from Hagakure. "Oh, hey! 'Sup, dummy?" Hiro asked the redhead, a smile on his face. "I called for you a few seconds ago, were you spaced out again, dumbass?" Kuwata laid his chin on Hagakure's shoulder, exhaling slowly. "Heh, I'm sorry, I was thinking about something, don't remember exactly what though." The clairvoyant chuckled, laying a hand on the player's head, ruffling his hair, a slight hum from Kuwata, accepting the affection. -time skip brought to you by Hope's Peak- As the couple headed to their shared studio, they got some snacks for their late-night movie session, late-night being 1 or 2 in the morning, before they finally fall asleep. As evening fell over the bay of Japan, the couple was already set, laying down on their bed, the redhead behind the clairvoyant, messing with his hair, going from braids to even a high messy bun, a nice look on the tall male's physique, a proud smile on Leon's face. As Hiro turned around to look at their significant other, a bright glow on his eyes as the redhead's green eyes shine with a burning passion. "You're handsome, ya know that right?" the brunette smiled softly as he cupped the musician's cheek, the redhead sighed. "Am I? Have you seen yourself lately? You are the most wonderful being I've ever laid my eyes on," Leon chuckled, placing a kiss on the clairvoyant's forehead, a small exhale as they laid his head out on his significant other's chest, the slow-paced breathing comforting him. "Everything good, hm?" Hiro laid his hand on the smaller's chin, lifting his head, beads of tears on the redhead's eyes. "I love you so much," Leon stuttered between hiccups, Hiro wiping his lover's tears away, a smile on his face. "Leon, baby, I love you too, oh so dearly," he whispered as he wrapped his arms on the musician's waist, laying down with his lover on his arms, a shower of kisses on the baseball player's forehead.