The initial stages

Love your love as if it were your child. Your baby is your responsibility since you gave birth to it, just as you gave life to your love. Love it, care for it, and fight for it.

~~

As if it were your child, adore your love. Since you gave birth to it, your kid is your responsibility, just as you gave life to your love. It deserves to be loved, cared for, and fought for. How glad you will be to see your child grow and succeed, just as you would be to see your love succeed , put your efforts and enjoy seeing it grow. And believe it is the actual truth.

BFF (best friend)

How do I say or do this??? Okay hmmm

Right now I m in love with my bestfriend.... I just can't express how close we are or how much we care for one other, and lately or early it became so better that we realized its love, and later it's been a roller coaster journey. I can't imagine or explain why my brain doesn't remember much of what happened in my life before he came along. It's now all his thoughts to me, and to be honest, despite the fact that it's full of problems, I'm living a happy life with a great smile  only because I've always had him by my side forever. It's been a too long relationship. We've passed our maximum stages and are still having thousands of arguments every day, but I'm pretty sure that no matter how many fights or misunderstandings we have, we can't remain away for more than 10 minutes, and he can't stay furious with me for more than 5 minutes... I'm his customized gum, stuck and never gonna leave. It's ok, yaar, we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, then engaged, then wife and husband, but I'm sure no matter what stage we're in, we're still trapped in the loop of a bestfriend, therefore fights are mandatory not for every day, but for every second.

We have entirely opposite personalities and have never shared an opinion or lived a similar lifestyle; yes, we struggled at first, but eventually we chose to respect and adapt to each other with love as a foundation, and today we are building a large villa of love in which I am happy. Let's say we're delighted.

All days are not same.

Every day will be different; situations govern life. Now there are unpleasant times in my house, and those issues are questioned to him to answer at his home. Time never stands still for us, and things rarely fall into place as we hope. They can sometimes get even worse. But standing together, fighting for each other, and never leaving one other's side is what our love means to me. We know that we are our destiny. We understand that we control our own fate. We will never leave our hands knowing that we would be presented with even harsher conditions. We are not prepared for these, but we are preparing for them all at the same time.

We are now unable to explain our situation.

 Except for our love, we have nothing to support or stand by. Let the world be envious of our love since we never leave our hands in any situation.

I'm the luckiest of all. To be more dramatic, my love is lucky that it chose us since we will do justice to the true meaning of it. We will not harm anyone or insult any relationship or person throughout this journey.

PS: Love your love as if it were your child. Your baby is your responsibility since you gave birth to it, just as you gave life to your love. Love it, care for it, and fight for it.

---an amateur writer

~~ Ammadi