30

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Did you take the pregnancy test?" Mya asked as we walked to school. "Yeah it was negative" She jumped up and down hugging me. I couldn't tell her the truth, I couldn't even understand the truth myself. "Thank God, I'm too young to be an auntie" She laughed and grabbed my hand walking us to school.

We were basically done with our senior year and just needed to complete and turn in some finals. We got out early every day this week and only had two classes a day. Graduation was on Saturday but unfortunately, graduation had to be the least of my worries right now.

I had on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, I couldn't let people see his bruises because that would lead to a police report that I didn't need on my record. I hadn't told anyone about me apparently being pregnant and I didn't know how because it would hurt me to see them worry. But I knew before I told anyone anything I needed to tell Trey.

Me and Mya had parted ways and now I was walking to my class. I tried eating this morning but I couldn't, my appetite was gone and I was nauseous. I knew I needed to eat because if I killed the baby myself I'd never forgive myself. This whole thing was so entirely so stressful and I didn't know how to deal with it. So all I could do was cry and worry.

I was walking to class and before I could turn the hallway I saw Trey. He was with another girl holding her fucking hand. I looked at the girl's face and it was Desiree. My heart dropped and I felt weak again.

He looked at her the way he looked at me when we first started talking, he held her hand and licked his lips every time he looked at her. I felt like crying, and I knew this wasn't fair. But I also knew he was doing this because apparently, he thinks I want to date Dom.

His eyes locked with mine and he began to walk over to me, letting go of Desiree's hand. My biggest fear just came true, Treys talking to someone else. "Stop crying, it makes you look more pretty. You're making it hard for me to pay attention to Desiree" He said in my ear.

He pulled my phone out of his pocket and handed it to me. The screen was broken. "I dropped it on accident the night you were at prom" He bit his lip and kissed my forehead.

I understood him talking to Illiana, but why Desiree.

"W-Why are you doing this to me?" He grabbed my hand and brought me over to where the garden was at school, where no one was. "You're not my girlfriend, why cant we talk to other people?" the pettyness in his voice was enough to where I couldn't help myself anymore and I just sat on the grass, and once again I was balling my eyes out in front of him. I felt like he needed to see me cry, but then I remembered the time he said 'tears don't faze him'.

"I-I'm sorry, what do you want from me?"

"I want you to stop talking to that nigga like we agreed, and I'll drop that ugly hoe, Desiree. Pussy not even better than yours" He grabbed my arm in the same place he left a bruise last time and lifted me up.

"Go to class, drop your hoes and ill drop mines" He pecked my lips and I got going to class. I felt no better. I still got nowhere with him, I still didn't tell him I was pregnant.

He walked away and pushed passed Desiree. Desiree turned to look at me and stormed towards me. "You know I like this nigga and here you go talking him into getting back with your dumbass" Desiree said pushing me. I was pregnant, I couldn't fight her.

"What?"

"He was just with me and here the fuck you go talking him into kissing you and shit. You see how I look at him, you know I like that nigga" My vision was getting blurred. Fuck I think I'm, going to pass out.

"The amount of shit that nigga told me about you-"

__________

"I'm putting her on bed rest for a month, she shouldn't be walking as much nor driving. Try to limit her physical activity" I heard someone say. My eyes slowly opened and I instantly saw Trey at the end of my bed sitting on a chair. I looked around, and it was clear I was in a hospital.

"Princess" He got up and stood next to me, the nurse leaving the room. I didn't remember how I got here yet, or why. "Are you okay love?" He grabbed my hand and started messaging it.

"Did you know you was pregnant?" My heart hurt. I forgot about that. Why would the doctor tell him without asking me if I wanted him to know first? I nodded. "How long did you know?"

"Since yesterday" He rubbed his thumb on my cheek. "Damn, is it mine?" Was he fucking stupid? "Of course its yours Trey, whos elses would it be?"

"I dont know maybe Dom's, I dont know what the fuck you be doing away from me" I took a deep breath. "I think I'm going to just get an abortion, were not ready for a baby-"

"Were not aborting my fucking kid" Nothing ever works out when I talk to him. "Treylynd, I have to go to college, we dont live by ourselves, I dont have a job, you have your mental problems you have to learn to control-"

"You act like I'm broke, we can literally move in together, and stop talking about my metal problems because they're well under control. Alanna, I want this kid" I knew he wanted the baby and as much as I did too, I couldn't raise a baby for it to have a sad life.

Ive always wanted a baby, and I didn't think it was fair to see kids grow up with bad parents and have a traumatizing life. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. "Yeah but I cant do it Trey" I didn't even look him in his eyes. Just like every other time I told him something important. Why look at him when he doesn't listen.