First Time You Both Met.

HALLO~!
Imma start one of these Preference, because I have thought of a few things to put in them. Warning, Castiels Scene mentions: abuse, suicidal thoughts.

So enjoy, also, Request are open.
__________________________

Dean- You two met while he was on a hunt. He thought you we're a werewolf and attacked you one night, but it turns out your neighbor, Dylan, was the werewolf. It was hard for him to explain, after all, he had noticed your (H/C) locks, and your beautiful (E/C) eyes. You were very lovely in the night. But you started falling for the guy as well. He walked over to you, and handed you a piece of paper. "My name's Dean, call me when you're not busy.."

Sam- You two met in a library, a haunted one, he was working on a case here, because Dean kept distracting him. But he soon saw a (H/C) girl, with large (E/C) doe eyes. When you were closing the library, the spirit closed you both in, and when it about pushes you onto a broken glass shard, Dean had salted and burned the corpse. But, Sam had taken a liking to you in there, he felt something, something like Jessica's relationship.. He took your phone and handed it back. "My name's Sam, call me so I can see your beautiful face again.."

Castiel- You two met when he was a soldier in heaven, during that time, you had planned to kill yourself, end all your pain and suffering your abusive parents blamed you for, no one would care..right? You had stood on top of a 12 story building, and you shook horribly. Tears clouded your vision, you stuck your right foot out, then you left, and you fell. Until something, or someone caught your hand. You looked you and saw a man, with icy blue eyes, and blackish-brown hair. He pulled you up slowly, and stared at you. He lightly told your wrist and healed your scars. "Whenever you need a savior, I shall be there when you pray.."

Crowley-You met him when you were at a bar, your boyfriend had just cheated on you and, well, you left. He was your everything, then you found out he was cheating on you with your sister. She never did like you, always blamed you for your moms death. Then, a handsome man with a little stubble came up and sat beside you, he started to make small talk, he made you laugh away the pain. He soon handed you a card. 666? "Why not give the king of hell a call sometimes love..?"