1.

"It is broken again when that happened?"

Taehyung informs the owner, Y/n about what happened last night. They are having a meeting to have a solution for it.

"It is weird and suspicious." She says before licking her dry lips.

"Indeed. Should we change the CCTVs technicians?" Seokjin suggests.

"Good idea but we don't have the evidence to prove that they are the one behind it." Taehyung hands over his lip balm to Y/n.

She takes it and uses it immediately since she feels her dry lips are going to crack soon.

Everyone in the meeting room will not feel surprised by their acts since they know how close they are and they know she loves him.

Her love for him is obvious but it is no longer visible for now. It is slowly disappearing.

"I will stay here tonight and patrol with you guys. I am curious about the footsteps belong to who." Y/n looks at her phone to find out who is on duty tonight.

"I will stay then. I have to be there." Taehyung gazes at her when she is looking at her phone.

"You are not on duty tonight, Taehyung." Jungkook regrets speaking that after Taehyung glances at him.

His glance feels like a glare.

"Perhaps, you are." Jungkook smiles awkwardly while rubbing his earlobe gently.

"Why are you staying? You should take a rest instead. If there is nothing, that's all for today. Thank you, everyone." She doesn't give him a chance to explain.

The employees are slowly leaving the meeting room, going back to perform their own duties.

"She is being cold to him now."

"I guess she is moving on."

"She will find someone better. I'm not saying Taehyung is not good but he ignored her love."

"It is hard to know how he feels for her."

Do you think the main characters are aware of the employees are extremely interested in their lives?

Yes, they do.

As the owner, Y/n doesn't plan to punish them. It is their own mouths, she can't control what they say while Taehyung chooses to ignore it.

"What is Jungkook doing? Why he is not coming?" Y/n is waiting for him to start to patrol the building.

She hears footsteps sound behind her and she assumes that it is Jungkook so she doesn't turn around to look at him.

"Sorry for the wait." She turns around quickly because this voice doesn't belong to Jungkook but to Taehyung.

"I'm the team leader so I have the responsibility to be here right now. Let's go." He pushes her slightly to make her walk ahead.

"I never know you are stubborn, Taehyung."

"Now you know." He chuckles only for three seconds because he notices Y/n doesn't have any expression on her face.

Just a blank expression.

They proceed on patrolling without speaking to each other and finally, they reach that famous area.

"I go to the left. You go to the right." She instructs.

When they are observing their surroundings carefully, someone breaks the silence by speaking through the walkie-talkie.

"It is Seokjin. I need one person here. Anyone?"

"Taehyung." She calls his name and he knows what she means by that.

"I need to stay with you, Y/n." He looks straight into her eyes before she avoids his soft gaze.

"He needs help. I can handle it, don't worry and go." She says.

Taehyung knows her well and because of that, he knows he has to listen to her.

"I will be quick. If anything happens, inform us." He says as he slowly disappears from her sight.

Y/n continues on checking that area and no footsteps sound can be heard at the moment but she notices something else.

She stands in front of a statue that catches her attention before looking straight into its eyes. It is the statue that looks like a human.

"Why do I feel your pose is different compared to before?" She murmurs while trying to recall the pose the statue has when she first saw it.

She tilted her head while crossing her arms, still gazing at the statue, deep in thought.

Y/n can't remember clearly but she will not give up like this since she is here already.

"I'm done here." She glances at the statue and walks out of that area before hiding herself behind the wall.

I'm crazy to have this kind of thought but anything can happen.

Her stare remains on that statue once again. She is looking at it secretly to know whether the statue will move or not.

Time is passing but her position is still the same so is the statue. Taehyung hasn't come back as well.

Kang Y/n, you are stupid. You are just wasting your time. Just give up.

She shakes her head, feeling disappointed in herself. She wants to leave here now but she can't because she sees something unbelievable.

The statue is moving and walking well like a human. He is approaching her with a blank expression.

"I need your help, Y/n."