He is back- revivebur🥀

Quick warning: this is gonna be shit because I will probably not proofread this and also its smut ok? To clarify this, Y/N is a shapeshifter ok? Feast

    You had been having a terrible day. Tired from doing chores, and sick of the heat that took over your little cottage, you decided to take a small trip around the SMP.
     As you took a deep breath, you shifted into a white hawk, with a golden shimmer to your feathers and brown eyes. You hopped a little around the grass, releasing yourself from your clothes that fitted perfectly in your human form, but as a bird, the were huge. Too lazy to think about what you'd do with them, you decided to worry later.
      You took off with a powerful boost of your wings, and went on your sky adventure. It felt amazing, like always. Flying over the land, enjoying the freedom, greeting the people you saw passing by and occasonally pranking your friends by suddenly diving really close to their heads and flying away, earning a few cusswords and laughter. You took a moment to apreciatte the beauty of the land, flying over L' Manberg, and turning away quickly, because it reminded you too much of Dream and Wilbur.
      The three of you were really close friends before all that happened, a kind of romantic friendship, and you missed them so much, everyday.
       You used to joke that the three of you would get married one day since you were kids, but look at you now.  Dream in prison, Wilbur dead, and you got the worst fate: to live without them close to you.
        You were pulled out of your self depreciating thoughts by the sight of Las Nevadas. The country was always such an eye candy, with it's modern buildings making contrast against the desolated desert where it was placed.
        While flying over the country, you decided to bathe yourself on a lake located inside the forest that bordered Las Nevadas.

         Wilbur was extremely angry. He had just gotten out of a heated argument with quackity, and decided to take a walk in the forest to cool off.
          He took in the forest smell, that always brought comforting memories of his childhood, spent playing around and talking nonsense with Dream and you. God, how he missed the two of you. He knew that Dream couldn't get to him, but why had you never visited? Did you get angry at him? You couldn't, you had told him that you were forever loyal to him, not to L'Manberg. Were you afraid of him? Or did you just not care?
     His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of a clearing, that ended in a lake with crystal clear waters and a small beach, with some big smooth rocks around. It was a beautiful place, almost magical, but he was still upset. With a dark cloud around his head, he  decided to have a smoke. Yes, maybe the puffs of smoke entering his lungs would calm him.
      After some time smoking and thinking dark things, he let his cigarette fall to the ground, as he saw a beautiful white hawk with a golden glimmer to it's feathers carelessly fly over the lake. Worried he might frighten it, he stepped over to the shadow of some trees, thinking the hawk might not see him.

     You found a perfect place: an ethereal, magical looking lake, with crystal clear waters and a small beach, packed with smooth rocks big enough for four people to lie on.
       You glided lazily over the lake, checking if there was anyone there, before slowly transforming back into your original body, naked as the day you were born this time, and diving straight to the fresh water.

     Wilbur was flabbergasted. He had just seen the gorgeous hawk turn into something far more beautifful: the figure of one of his best friends. If this was a normal situation, he would run straight to your arms and give you the tighest hug ever. The thing was that he hadn't gotten barely any human touch since he died, and also the fact that you were completely naked.
     He stared at your bare body, happily bathing itself, and felt his pants tighten by a lot. Great, now he definetly could not aproach you.
     He left himself staring at you, so close yet so far, as he tried to blink the tears away. Thinking of hearing you call his name, about how you would react to meeting him. Would you slap him? Would you hug him? He liked the idea of a hug better.
      Did you still love him? The thought of being loved got him blushing slightly. He would love to be loved, both platonically and romantically. Just thinking about romantic things aroused him, and seeing you there, completely naked, it made him want to do things.
       Wilbur winced as he felt the tent in his pants get bigger, it was becoming really painfull.
        He moaned lightly. 13 years all alone in the limbo, with no one but his hands had made him practically a virgin, he was so sensitive! Wilbur thought about touching himself to make it go away, but he immediately felt disgusted by himself, imagine, jerking off to a great friend that did not even know he was there? What would you think if you saw him?
      He tried to think of the ways you  would react to calm his erection, but his nasty mind just turned it into obscene thoughts, that only worsened his situation. He was screwed.