Our Perfect Morning

I winced with fright as a familiar sound came out of nowhere. I opened my eyes quickly. It was the alarm clock on my phone which I've accidentally forgotten to turn off on mine and Sarahs free day. "Oh shit" I cursed and grapped my phone while I was still half asleep. "Oh, honey please just turn it off!" The woman next to me whimpered sarcastically with a sleepy voice. "Yes, sweetie what do you think I am doing right now?" I giggled. I was laying on my tummy and looked at her. Her face was in my direction. Even though she had closed eyes, her big smile on her face revealed that she's awake now. "Morning love, I'm so sorry" I whispered in her direction. She opened her eyes and looked at me still with a smile on her face. 

"What?" I asked with a giggle in my voice. "Nothing but it was clear that you're going to forget to turn off the alarm" Sarah responded happily. "Oh really" I sarcastically asked. "Yes really" She also laid on her tummy and robbed near to my face but I backed instantly away. "You know I hate morning kisses before brushing teeth" I giggled. "Well I don't mind so" she replied with a big bright smile and kissed me with full passion. I did the same and we both held each other's cheeks with both of our hands. We sat on our knees and continued with kissing. I felt her soft lips on mine which gave me butterflies in my stomach. I let my body in the soft blankets of the bed and Sarah placed her both arms on the left and right sight of my head and came near to my face again. I closed my eyes and hold my breath but instead of kissing me again, she put my hair behind my ear and whispered in my ear "I think we should have breakfast before...you know..." I grapped her face with my hands so that she was looking with her perfect brown eyes into mine "I think you're right" I smirked and gave her a short final kiss before we both got up.

As we were in the kitchen, I started to make pancakes. While I've waited for them to getting the perfect golden brown shade, I felt some arms on my wrist. I turned my head to her face and smiled. "Forget it! You are not going to try the not finished pancake." I explained to her while she was laying her head on my left shoulder. "But I just want- "
"to taste it." I finished her sentence. "Yeah you've already said that the last time I was making pancakes and then we had wondered why there were just a few of them left." I laid my head on hers and starred at the pan. "You know what" I started "hmm?"
"Even though we have woken up early on our free day, I think it's the perfect morning" I starred on her face which was still placed on my shoulder. Sarah smirked. "You are totally right and after we've eating breakfast 'cause you know I'm always hungry- " She stopped for a moment and then founded her way back to my ear "We're going to make this morning better than it already is"
I giggled "I love you so much" "I love you too sweetie" Sarah whispered again.