17: Rage

(Chapter - 17)

Heeseung's gaze was constantly set on Yera, who was sleeping on the couch peacefully.

"Brother~ I see you..." Yakura smirked at him as she caught him red-handed, admiring the sleeping Yera.

Yakura recorded that all in her camera.

Heeseung looked at his sister like a deer caught in headlights.

"You looked like a creep a moment ago. It's scary to be honest."

"I-I can explain!" Heeseung got up from the seat with the urge to explain his side.

Yakura nodded to him, "Go ahead."

"I-I was just admiring the piece of art behind her!" Heeseung pointed towards the painting that was hanging on the wall, just above the couch where Yera was sleeping.

"I know which piece of art you were admiring," Yakura said with a smug face while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Your piece of art~ aha!" Yakura started teasing him, who snorted in return.

"Think whatever you want to; I don't care." Heeseung took out the phone from his pocket.

"Did I sleep for too long?" Yera yawned as she sat up on the couch.

"Heeseung! Your piece of art has woken up!" Yakura giggled while looking towards him.

"OOPS!" Yakura pretended to be shocked as she observed Heeseung glaring at her.

"Nevermind, are you feeling active now?" Heeseung questioned as he turned his face towards Yera, who was still struggling to open her eyes.

"Yes," Yera replied while fetching a packaged water drink.

"Piece of art—oh, sorry, I meant Yera! Can you please help me sit up?" Yakura asked her.

"Yes, sure!" Yera replied cheerfully, whereas Heeseung, who was just sitting behind her, was looking so done.

"Call her that once again, and I'll send your Jakey back home." Heeseung texted her while putting a fake smile on his face as soon as she looked at him after reading.

"Am I missing something?" Yera questioned them as she observed the weird atmosphere while she was helping Yakura.

"Haha! Not at all, Yera!" Yakura replied to her while giving her a consoling smile.

"Heeseung loves admiring a particular piece of art! Am I right, bro?" Yakura put a cunning grin on her face while questioning him.

"Oh, yeah, whatever..." Heeseung replied to her disinterestedly.

"Order whatever you want!" Heeseung suddenly placed the menu on her palm without looking at her, causing Yera to get confused.

"Oh, okay, are you alright?" Yera asked him while holding his hand, her eyes full of sincerity as soon as Heeseung looked into them.

Heeseung abruptly pulled back his hand as his cheeks flushed red. His heart started to beat faster after the sincerity he discovered in her touch.

"I am okay," Heeseung said as he slided a little bit away from her.

Yakura, on the other hand, was trying to control her laughter after observing a new side of his brother.

"What happened?" Yera asked, her voice sounding a little bit annoyed.

"I didn't contract corona! Come on!" Yera whined as she looked towards Yakura, questioning her with her eyes.

"I am going to get some food," Heeseung abruptly got up from the couch and left the room.

Heeseung peeked into Jake's room, where he was sleeping peacefully.

"Should I just visit him this once?"

"It wouldn't kill me to pay him a visit..."

Heeseung grumbled to himself and knocked the door lightly before entering the room and sitting on the chair placed beside his bed.

"Hey! Wake up." Heeseung nudged Jake's shoulder lightly to wake him up.

"What do you want?" Jake asked him coldly as soon as he opened his eyes.

"Arrogant much? Even after this pathetic condition?" Heeseung chuckled lightly.

"That shitty amusement park!" Jake said as soon as his shoulder ached, causing him to hiss in pain.

"Are you feeling happy after watching me at my lowest?" Jake smiled bitterly, expecting a response from Heeseung.

"I don't have enough time for that shit, Jaeyun." Heeseung stated solemnly, causing Jake to smile slightly.

"Heeseung?" Yera peeked into Jake's room as soon as she found him out there.

With another man?

Jake shifted his eyes towards the girl who was peeking into his room with eyes filled with curiosity yet worry.

"Come in," Jake allowed her into the room, but before she could enter the room, Heeseung abruptly stood up and left the room, not letting Yera meet his cousin at all.

"WHY DID YOU COME OVER HERE?" Heeseung yelled at her out of the blue, causing the girl to flinch.

"WHY?" Heeseung yelled angrily, clutching her arm firmly and roughly.

"Leave my hand!" Yera requested him as she hissed in pain.

Heeseung dragged her into Yakura's room and threw her to the floor before he went out of the room to get the meal.

"What happened, Yera? Tell me what the heck he did?" Yakura, who saw that all silently, tried to approach the said girl.

But before Yakura could ask her anything, Yera dashed out of the room without answering her questions while biting onto her lips to control her outburst.

To be continued...

Jealousy~

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️