Chapter 76

Y/N

I left, from the place I had so many beautiful memories. I could have had the privilege of being there till my death but seems like pain was the only thing that was written in my fate.

At very last moment I had this stupid hope in me, that Taehyung will come back to me. Will ask for forgiveness and then we could go back to our usual self, but nothing. I feel like I really do deserve this all. Its my fault that I was born ugly, I should literally die but now I can't even give up. I'm at the phase of life where giving up, isn't accepted. I need to be strong for my child. I need to fight with this cruel world so that my child.could have a better life.

Am I really that ugly, that nobody, literally nobody wants to be with me? Well, I must say Taehyung's choice is way better than me. She's beautiful, she's bold, she talks so professionally yet cutely, she's intelligent, she's educated, unlike me. Who doesn't know anything.

I sighed and went out of the mansion from the back door. I looked at it for the last time and in anger I utter all those hateful words to Taehyung. But later felt, it useless. What's the point of getting angry now.

I should just now, forget it and focus on my life with my child.

I was walking down the street, unknown to where should I be going now. I don't have a place, where i can live. My parents left me, my sister left me. So, as my grandpa. And now Taehyung too. I literally have no one.to call as a family accept my child.

I felt those, tears, invading my eyes but I refused to cry. I don't want to be weak. I'll have to be the stronger version of me just for my child. I'll destroy the whole world and will even build, a whole world for my child.

I cupped my belly, and kept my foot on the road ready to cross. The traffic light showed red mean I can cross the road now. I was walking unknow, to the fact that a car came and towards my direction. It happened all so fast that I didn't even got the time, to react. I was now lying on the road, bathed with my own blood. A tear escaped my eye.

"M-My baby."

A old man, ran towards me and tried helping me.

"Oh god. You need to be taken to the hospital my child. T-tell, me your guardian's number." Guardian? I really don't have any. But at that point, the only name came in my head was Taehyung. I typed Taehyung's number and gave the phone to him. But to my poor luck nobody picked it up. My heart broke even more. He must be busy with his happy like with Tzuyu. Why would he now care about others?

"P-Please save my child." I begged to that old man. He looked at me, with a sad yet pitiful look. I hate this look of sadness and pitiness. Its all I've received till now.

"Don't worry child, nothing will happen." Soon an ambulance came to us. Nurses came to me and held me. They took me inside the ambulance. I looked at the old, man who I guess prayed for my goodwill.

Throughout the way, I kept uttering to keep my baby safe. I can't take risk of loosing him/her.

Soon I was taken inside the hospital.

"Oh god, her condition is really critical, doctor." uttered a nurse. But the doctor only shook his head.

"Everything, will be alright. Prepare for the surgery." said, the doctor with that I was taken inside the I.C.U.

"P-Please keep my baby safe doctor." I begged. He smiled at me.

"Don't worry, I'll save your child, but I can only save one, life." he asked, A sad smile formed on my face. I looked at his name tag.

"Don't worry Doctor, Lucas there's nothing important than my baby. Save him/her."

"Do you have a family, or anything like that. I just can't start the operation. I need your family's permission to save one of you."

"I don't have a family. It only me, so j-just save my child, please doctor." he looked at me with a sad yet concerned look.

"O-Ok." with that he injected me an injection which just made.me feel numb. Its would have been so good, if I could have been numb from my birth. He didn't gave me any sleeping pills, as it was of no use, after all I was going to die anyway. And above of that I requested this to him, atleast I wanted to die, before seeing my baby for the last time.

Soon, I heard a baby's cry. That's my baby. Tears formed in my eyes. Doctor Lucas brought my baby closer to my face.

"Its a girl, and there's nothing to be worried about, She's totally fine with everything functioning well. Just a little premature except it everything is fine."

"T-Ta-mi. Keep, her name Taemi please. T-Take care of her on behalf of me. Please that's all I want." I said, with tears falling off my eyes. My Taemi, was so cute yet small. I'm happy that I'm dying, staring at such a beautiful scene.

"I-I love you, Taemi."

BEEP BEEP BEEP...........

---------------------------

"I don't believe you, this can't happen. My Y/n can't die." cried Taehyung.falling on the ground after hearing him. Lucas felt bad, seeing him. He crotched.down to his level and kept his hand on the shoulder.

"I know, it must be painful for you but what can we do. Its all god's plan."

"C-Can I see her ?" asked, Taehyung with a lump in his throat. Lucas nodded his head and took him, to the cemetery beside the hospital. Taehyung with shaky legs came infront of her grave. The moment he read her name he fell on the ground.

"Nooooo. Please c-come, back Y/n, I can't live without you. I-I'm sorry for what I did, I really sorry, but please come back." he cried harder. Lucas also felt those warm tears forming in his eyes. Looking at his condition he was now reminded about his wife. He was also just like Taehyung, ignoring his wife for other woman and at last she killed herself leaving him in great remorse and guilt.

Nothing is more painful than guilt.

"P-Please come back, please come back even as a dream even as a shadow." he cried, harder. Lucas kept his hand on his shoulder.

"It hurts, I know it hurts damn much but we also can't do anything about it. Forget about it, Mr. Kim and cherish the last gift left by your wife, your daughter." upon hearing about his daughter Taehyung looked up at him.

"W-Where is she?"

Lucas, took him to the orphanage controlled by the hospital. There he found a child of only one month old sleeping in a baby crib. Taehyung with shaky legs went towards it and looked at his daughter.

"Taemi ! She uttered this name, before dying." informed Lucas. Taehyung felt the tears falling even more. Taemi, was the exact name that they both had discussed to keep for their baby.

He looked at his daughter, and there was nothing that didn't matched with Y/n. She had that same skin colour lips, nose, only her eyes were like Taehyung. He picked up his daughter and turned towards Lucas.

"I want to take my daughter w-with me."

"Alright, first sign the papers needed and you can take her." Taehyung nodded his head and went with him. He had already called everyone and informed them about the situation.

Everyone, were shocke hearing him. Mr. Kim was beyond shocked. He did hated Y/n but never wanted her to die. It was really painful. He felt the guilt building up in him. Taehyung was seated beside, Y/n's grave with Taemi in his embrace.

"You see her, Y/n, our daughter is now one month old. Can you hear me, love? Please talk to me. I'm dying here to hear you. Will you even forgive me for my sins?" He cried. But received nothing as a answer. He held his head down when more tears fell off his eyes.

Suddenly a tiny hand, came towards his, cheeks. He opened his eyes, and stared at his daughter. A small smiled formed on his lips atleast he have Taemi with him.