FIFTY FOUR

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

It takes me ten minutes to explain the plan to Mace, Alfie, Hope, Nella and a few other wolves I trust

It takes me ten minutes to explain the plan to Mace, Alfie, Hope, Nella and a few other wolves I trust. The rest of the pack wait eagerly for us to decide what's going to happen next. Their Alpha is gone, their pack leader and I can tell it's caused emotions of anxiety and uncertainty.

Hope got hold of Fran and half of Everett's pack come straight over, ready to help with whatever we need. I barely get the chance to thank them for coming as the kitchen is swarmed with people.

I drag out a chair from underneath the table and land my two feet on it, looking around at everyone as their eyes land on me. "Listen up everyone!" I shout, the room turning dead silent. "We've got a plan and I need you to listen carefully so you know your role."

A few of them nod with determined eyes and I turn so I can address everyone.

"We've mapped out the places that Mace and I have already checked. But we need to go beyond our territory and surrounding areas, they could be anywhere and we need to be prepared for an expedition to find him and bring him home." My voice is gravelly but firm.

I swallow harshly and listen to my heart thump. "We're going to split us up into two groups, one will stay behind and rest and then swap. Between these two groups you'll be split into smaller groups to explore places beyond our territory."

Nella nods at me with encouragement. "I want all the witches to go back to where Kassian was taken, try and get a sense or a feel for where they may have gone. Pick up the rogue's scent from the deceased bodies and use this to try and get a lead."

My hand swipes down to the table to grab the map. "I've segregated the map into sections, these will be explored between the groups. Once they've been checked we can cross it off and move on, further and further out until we find these cocksuckers and get Kassian back."

"Between our pack and Everett's pack, we're going to split you in half by your surnames. A-M will go out first, N-Z will stay behind and be ready and prepared for when A-M are heading back. Is that clear?"

"Yes Luna."

My mouth opens to speak again when I hear someone mutter under their breath, "It's night time man, I just want to sleep." There is humour in their voice but I wasn't laughing.

I step down from the chair with a thud and find the brave commenter, the rest of the pack parting like the sea as I stroll through the kitchen. His eyes find mine and I physically watch his stomach drop to his ass, eyes avoiding me at all costs.

Without a second thought I raise my hand to his throat and shove him into the nearest wall, my eyes raging with pure anger. I'm sure I heard the bricks crack behind him. "What did you fucking say?!" I roar louder than I've ever before.