Underneath The Darkness Of Golden Valley

24 year old ,Janice Holmes married to 26 year old Eathan Berkes on 19th May 1991.
They both have two beautiful baby girls on September 10th 1993, two years after their marriage, named Amara and Andrea.
They were a perfect happy family.
One day Amara the older twin goes missing out of the blue. What was the family hiding?

Hi, I am Andrea,
I am one of the twins,Amara my older sister (according to her -beacuse of a 3 minute age gap)is my best friend and we are the closest to each other .we always wore matching outfits to our school. I find it so cool and so does everyone else. At school me and amara were the O.G twins.
Our friends, peers and teachers adored us and complimented us .

Amara was one of the most popular girls at our school. Most of the girls envied her. Amara had a huge group of friends where as I preferred to be less popular and have a small,good group of friends to hangout with . Every year my sisters friends would host these parties where the whole grade would be invited including the seniors. Theo would be there too.

I liked Theo from middle school , but never really had the guts to tell him or even talk to him. He was our schools football captain and our senior. He was a tall, fit, brown skin coloured , Spanish guy, with light brown eyes. He was kind and perfect to say the least. Everyone practically had their eyes on him. Amara liked Jake and she was going to ask him out today.
He was one of the football players at our school.
Amara went to him during lunch and confessed her feelings for him, to her joy he liked her back too. The hall erupted in cheers for them. I was so happy for Amara. This was our school but at home the story was totally different.

At home our parents favoured me over Amara. I always thought it was because I studied while she was out partying with her friends. Especially mom, It was almost as if she hated Amara.
Mom was always kind and patient with me and totally opposite towards Amara. I never could figure out exactly why she was, the way she was.
Other than that our life was perfect or so I thought. It indeed was going to go down down hill now.