31

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Alanna, come quick! Doms in the hospital" Mya screamed through the phone. I jumped from underneath my covers. "What do you mean he's in the hospital? What happened?" I was getting ready to put my shoes on. "I don't know what happened all I know is t-the ambulance came and got him and there was blood everywhere"

She was screaming out of breath. My mom made me take the day off today after finding out in the hospital yesterday that I was pregnant. She was at work and I was just resting until I heard this 'news'.

I put on a hoodie, my crocs, and some biker shorts. I wasn't even worried about Trey right now. "I'll text you the address, we're on our way to meet him at the hospital" She hung up, and I immediately ordered my Uber.

Me and Dom were friends, and even if Trey was in the way of us, I couldn't just let him be at the hospital and not visit him. That would bother me.

Trey

I told my mama you pregnant, imma pick you up tonight she wanna meet you

Read 3:36 pm

____________________

We were in the waiting room. I had let my mom know what was going on and she just told me to give him and his parents her condolences when I saw them. Mya, Justin, and Isaiah were here. Nobody told us what happened but apparently, after school they found Dom covered in his own blood and bruises.

Mya was shaking scared and even Isaiah and Justin looked a little scared. His parents were crying and his sister was too. I shouldn't be under stress like this since I was pregnant but honestly, I didn't plan on keeping this baby.

"Hello I am Dominique's doctor and we finally found the cause. Dom was assaulted and was beaten pretty badly. He is stable and should recover slowly. I won't lie and say the injuries aren't bad considering, He has a concussion, a broken nose, and a dislocated shoulder. The blood was from cuts and sores from the assaulter. Since Dominique is 18, when he wakes up we'll see if he'd like to press charges on whoever this was"

He sighed and walked away. We were all shaken up after hearing how gruesomely he was beaten and I didn't understand who would do that.

But for some sick reason, my mind wandered to ask myself if Trey could have done it.

No, treys not that crazy.

"I came back to let you guys know that visitors are allowed if you don't mind seeing him how he is" Everyone stood up and I stood up last. I wasn't sure if I did want to see him, but before I could think about it I was following everyone into his room.

His eyes were bruised and badly sore, his lip was puffy and red most likely from bleeding and I don't even feel like thinking about everything else. He looked horrible. His mom cried by his side and his dad and sister were hugging him.

Me and everyone else were just admiring how bad he looked. Then my phone began to ring. I quickly stepped out of the room and to no surprise the caller was Trey.

"Hello"

"Where you at I need to come get you"

"I'm just at the store buying snacks, I'm ubering home now" I lied before walking my way outside. "Just uber to my house bruh, I'm at home" he hung up and I began to order my uber. This allowance from my mom wasn't covering all these Ubers I've been taking lately.

"Lana where you going?"

"I need to go meet Trey" She shrugged. "You can't stay any longer?"

"No, he needs me"

____________________

"You're the prettiest girl I've seen my son with you know" She hit her blunt and passed it to Trey. "She is, isn't she?" Trey smirked at me before hitting the blunt. I could tell his moms an addict, I don't know to what though but that's probably why she's never home when I'm here. "Does your mom know you're pregnant?" I nodded. "She does"

"Hmm"

I was very confused. His mom was high off something more than weed and I wasn't sure why she wanted to talk to me if she was. "Trey is a good guy, he'll raise this baby with you if you guys want to keep it, I just want you to include him in appointments and whatnot. This is his baby too"

I had our first doctor's appointment tomorrow, and even though I. knew I wasn't keeping the baby, Trey was coming for the ultrasound. "I will, he'll be updated and included in the baby's life" She was here but she kept zoning out.

"I have somwhere to go, I'll see you kids later" She walked throught the front door leaving me and trey by ourselves. And all I could do is worry about how I'd get rid of this baby without him killing me.