Black Nail Polish

Yoooo wtf thanks for like.. 700 views??? 😳😳

Y'all thirsty wtf 😬

———————————————————————-

It's been two weeks since you've met Peter, he was always eerily quiet when you were around.
How you knew? Simple.

Before you even met him, you've heard a rumor going around where there was huge bully. Well you couldn't even call him a bully, more like an insufferable asshole. But everyone else drove around Peter, trying to get the least contact with him. Bloodied and battered was always his victims. Luckily he's died down to only a few kicks and punches. Only when provoked.

Of course you had no idea he existed but only knew fractures of his demeanor. Lucy sometimes talked about him, and she said she got her information by peter's sister and how she always saw him picking on jocks or people who got on his nerves. Mostly the jocks. Luckily she was never a target, but unfortunately she didn't report it to a teacher either.
Being an outsider Lucy didn't want to get hurt, it's natural after all. We are only human.

The halls gained officers constantly during your freshmen year, you never noticed before, you always assumed it was just a school precaution. It is a Highschool.

Aside from all the drama, he's been keeping a low profile for good while now. You'd hate to admit it but your glad he's not that aggressive around other people. You don't think you could handle being constantly harassed. Not again. Lucy's a bit adamant on you being friends with Peter, of course you assure her and TK that you're sure he wouldn't hurt you. But just in case Lucy gave you a spray.

And so, now we come to the present. To a struggling Peter playing with his food and trying to get a spoonful of beans.

Peter: "Quit looking at me, it's embarrassing."

Y/N: "Oh uh, sorry!"

You weren't sure what he meant, embarrassed as in his bad coordination? Or embarrassed as in your smile that slowly crept on your face. Ah whatever, it's silly anyway. You don't think you'll be needing that spray anywho.

"So..." Peter says, slowly but finally getting the spoon of beans off his plate. He looks towards you with his head down. Well this is quit the experience.

Peter: "What were you.. uh.. thinking about?"
He bites down on the spoon, awaiting your response.

Y/N: "Oh nothing, I just wondered where you got your.. clothes! Yep! Clothes, your amazing clothes..!"

You stutter like an idiot, you can't let him know you thought about his past!! That's like digging up your ex's old selfies. Rude and totally creeping!!!

Peter: "Oh these old things? I've had them for awhile actually. I was going to throw them out bu—"

Y/N: "OHH REALLY?? Ive kinda been wanting to get erm.. clothes just like yours! I just think they might suit me ahha"

Peter: "Are you sure you can rock fishnets and thigh highs?"

He smirks, obviously not believing a single word your saying. You, a simpleton, could never be able to experience the dark lifestyle of your friend's wardrobe. And by any means you didnt have the confidence to do so either.