MYSTERY INC.

They were just supposed to be the clean up crew for S

They were just supposed to be the clean up crew for S.H.I.E.L.D. Especially after what happened in New York with Loki. They worked behind the scenes, making sure everything was gone before someone even thought of investigating it. That was supposed to be their job. But, things don't always go according to plan, especially when kids stick their noses where they definitely shouldn't be.

Eight kids, some of which are friends, and some who just met, decide to ditch their plans to the movies after they see a woman dragging what looked like a body bag down an alley.

Brooklynn Thomas was pretty chill. She knew pretty much everyone at her school, and if she didn't know them yet, she would. A social butterfly, her mother would call her. Her way with people was incredible. She got it from her mom. The two were like best friends, telling each other everything. Well, clearly not everything, since she caught her mom dragging a body down an alley.

Celestina Aguirre didn't talk to anyone. She just never wanted to waste her breath or time. She had no friends, and she liked it that way. But, one thing she was, was observant. People at school would walk by her once and she could remember every detail about them, even by smell. Made sense, she grew up memorizing everything she saw to keep animals from her sister's ranch. So, if she says she saw an alien head sticking out of a body bag, that's what she saw.

Maribel Cruz may look shy, but she could make even the toughest kid on campus bleed. Which is what she did to the quarterback, when she slammed his head on a desk for grabbing her ass. Her mother always told her not to let people push her around, or any of her friends for that matter. So she didn't, even when she and her friends were running from the people hauling dead aliens into the back of a van.

School was gonna be tough for Genesis and Nicholas Gaines. Not only were they gonna be the dreaded new kids, transferring from another school in the middle of the year, but they had just gone through the loss of their dad. He was collateral damage of the attack on New York. He worked at Stark Tower when the Chitauri invaded. Genesis took up dancing to find people to hang out with. Nick kept more to himself, always on his computer, which was probably how he intercepted that call about something called an 0-8-4.

Dominique Devereux was a diva, to put it nicely. She grew up in the Upper East Side of New York, pretty much getting everything she wanted. She wasn't a spoiled brat or anything, but she was one pair of Fendi shoes from being one. She hung out with Brooklynn a lot, since it seemed like she was the only person that didn't want to only be around her for bragging rights or social points. She could get info on anyone, and was quite the fashion designer, which was how she could tell what kind of shoes one of the women had on, just by hearing the sound it made on the concrete.