Chapitre 1

Sana was mischievous. Everyone knew that. She liked to pull pranks on her members and always got away with it, because no one could resist her puppy face and pleading eyes.

But one thing Sana didn't know was that tables turn.

It was Nayeon's birthday. Jeongyeon took Dahyun and Chaeyoung to the costume place to get some fun hats to wear to the party, before stopping by the bakery to pick up the birthday cake. The other girls stayed in the dorm, getting the place ready.

It wasn't a suprise party, so Nayeon was giving them a hand. After years of living together, they could sense these things, so in the end they all gave up on surprising each other for their birthday.

The living room was almost finished. Jihyo climbed the ladder to hang their custom-made banner that said "Happy birthday Nayeon!". Sana decided to hold the ladder as Jihyo had both arms extended. When she finally attached the banner, the other girls sat down on the couch to relax. Before Jihyo could get down, Sana took the opportunity to pull on her pajama shorts but Jihyo immediately grabbed her naughty hands while Sana giggled, all happy about her failed little joke.

The other members saw the scene and laughed it off, but Jihyo was already plotting her revenge in her head.

A few minutes later, Chaeyoung called them to inform them that they were on their way back from the bakery. The girls then decided to rest a little longer while Mina and Tzuyu got up to set the table, before Jihyo spoke.

"Let's play a game!"

"Did you rehearse that?", Momo laughed. "That sounded so unnatural," Nayeon joined in.

"No, seriously, let's play this game I saw on TikTok," Jihyo resumed. "The goal is to find out who's the strongest among us."

"That's Momo," Nayeon said as she scrolled through her phone.

"I'm moved," Momo joked, giving Nayeon finger hearts.

"You have to tie your hands to a branch and try to beak it in 30 seconds," Jihyo explained.

"That sounds easy,' Sana said with a chuckle.

"No, it's harder than it sounds," Jihyo argued.

"Where do we find a branch?", Tzuyu asked quietly, and everyone turned their heads to Jihyo.

"I saw a few in the backyard," Jihyo replied. "Sana, why don't you go get some? I'll bring some tape from the kitchen."

Everyone was skeptical of Jihyo's idea, but the evening was getting boring so they all agreed to play. Sana got up from her seat to get some branches from the backyard.

As soon as Sana walked out the living room, Jihyo asked the girls to gather in the kitchen and told them about her evil plan. None of the girls objected to her idea. In fact, they all thought it was finally time to get back at Sana for being a real pain in the ass with her constant jokes and pranks.

A few minutes later, Sana returned to the living room without a single branch.

"You didn't find any? I swear I saw some on the ground this morning, " Jihyo lied.

"That's okay, why don't we use the broom?", Nayeon suggested.

"Why do you want to break the broom?", Mina joked.

"That'll do it. Let's pick who's going first!", Jihyo said. "I think Sana should go first since she said it was easy."

Everyone clapped for Sana who didn't seem to mind. If only she knew what was going to happen next...

Nayeon grabbed the broom and removed the bottom part so that only the handle was left. She held it horizontally while Jihyo lifted Sana's arms and tied them to each end of the handle, with duck tape.

The other girls stood there watching as Sana was being tied up. She was wearing a white crop top and pink, high-waisted pajama shorts that looked a little tight around her butt.

When they finished tying her up, Nayeon and Jihyo stood there with the other girls, facing Sana, with evil smiles on their faces.

Sana was certainly not the shyest of the group, but somehow she could feel her cheeks heating up when she found herself in this position, with no control over her body. However, she didn't want to show them how uncomfortable she was, so she forced a laugh, before Nayeon spoke.

"Okay, you have 30 seonds. Don't start until we say 'go'!"

"Mina, can you use the timer on your phone?", Jihyo asked.

Mina nodded and turned on the camera on her phone, pretending to start the timer. "And go!"

Sana started squirming, trying to bring her arms forward to break the stick, but it was hard as metal. She began to scream playfully, putting all her strength into it, but it was impossible for her to move her arms an inch. The other girls watched her every move, laughing at her despair.

30 seconds passed and Sana still couldn't break the stick. "Time's up!", Mina exclaimed, still recording.

"Give me 30 more seconds," Sana pleaded.

"No, rules are rules!", Tzuyu said in a falsely serious tone, and the other girls laughed.

"What does the loser get?", Momo asked between laughs, knowing the answer very well. Jihyo pretended to think. "What if we pull down her shorts?"

"Nooo!", Sana giggled, her face getting redder. She tried to free her arms, but she was stuck.

"I think that's fair," Nayeon said. "Yeah, me too," Momo agreed.

They all looked at Sana and laughed. When Jihyo approached her, she tried to run away to hide behind the couch but Jihyo was faster. In one swift movement, she pulled her shorts down to her knees.

They all burst out laughing when her panties got caught in her shorts and ended up being pulled down to expose the top of her buttocks.

Sana couldn't move from the shock and just stood there, almost butt-naked. She tried to bend over to hide her private parts, laughing nervously.

The girls were screaming, seeing her like this. "She's so red!", Jihyo said before reaching to poke her belly button.

Sana lowered her head from the embarrassment and felt her smile fade, her face now showing how uncomfortable she was. She tried to hide behind the couch again, but as she reached the armrest, she clumsily tripped over it and fell on her stomach. She couldn't get up with her arms attached to the stick, so she just stayed there, with her butt in the air.

As if the sight wasn't enough to send the girls into hysterics, Nayeon decided to pull on her underwear to expose her butt cheeks.

Sana was trying so hard to lift her upper body off the couch but couldn't. She could feel the cold air against her bottom and her head filled with shame. She suddenly felt self-concious and wanted this to stop so she could cover herself.

The girls couldn't help but laugh at her helplessness. "Her butt clenches every time she tries to sit up," Nayeon commented, before slapping her butt cheeks. The other girls joined in.

"It's so red!", Jihyo added, tears in her eyes from laughing so hard.

Mina and Tzuyu stood a few feet away, making sure that they recorded everything.

After a few minutes of teasing that felt like hours for Sana, the girls finally decided to untie her before she could pull her shorts back up, forcing a panicked laugh. She didn't look anyone in the eyes and immediately went up to her room, trying to process what had just happened.

The girls were so tired from laughing that they collapsed on the couch, exhausted.

"That was the best birthday gift I've had in a long time," Nayeon joked.

Sana didn't show up for the rest of the evening.