3.

"Taehyung, wait for me outside."

He waits for her for only a few minutes because he has something else to handle.

The time passes by quickly so the office is almost empty already.

She is not there too and he hears from Jungkook that she has taken three months off.

The reason is unknown to them.

As much as Taehyung is curious about her reason, he does not question her about it.

He doesn't want to be a busybody person.

"I like you, Taehyung."

Y/n confessed to him after gathering all of her courage. She had liked him for almost one year.

They knew each other since little and they went to the same school as well. They were very close to each other.

"Let's not joke around, Y/n." He replied while chuckling.

"Do I look like I'm playing around?" She kept her serious face which caused Taehyung to do the same.

"I love the way we are now."

"That means you rejected me."

"No, it is not like that. I just want us to stay as best friends."

"That's a rejection, Taehyung. I'm fine with it but please don't give me a confusing answer as if you want me to continue like you but you will not accept me."

"You don't understand what I mean."

"Then make me understand."

Taehyung titled his head and sighed. He left her without saying anything.

Since then, Y/n felt that Taehyung was just playing around with her feelings so she already gave up on their friendship.

When they met again in the office, he acted as if she had never confessed to him as he treated her in the same way, just like before.

That's why Y/n is treating him coldly now and he doesn't have any complaints about it.

"You really take three months off just to bring me to travel? Y/n, am I dreaming?" Dae Hyuk is grabbing her shoulders a bit tightly.

He feels very excited.

"Let me pinch you." She pinched his arm and he reacted to it.

His eyes widen as he feels the pain. She quickly apologises to him and he is totally fine with it.

He will never get angry with her for whatever she does because she treats him very well. He feels grateful to have her in his life.

"I am a statue but you make me feel like I'm a human that deserves happiness. I have never been this excited before." He pulls her into his arms softly.

"Thank you, Y/n. Thanks a lot."

It seems like Dae Hyuk doesn't plan to let her go and at this moment, she hugs him back gently.

She can't help but think of her father. Her tears gather in her eyes and drop continuously.

"Why are you crying?"

The journey of them knowing each other more has started. Besides that, travelling together has made their relationship grow stronger.

With him, Y/n has temporarily forgotten about the problem between her and Taehyung.

"Missing Y/n?"

Taehyung gazes up and notices Jungkook who is grabbing a cup of coffee is taking a seat across from him.

"Nah. I'm missing myself." Taehyung replies before sipping his coffee, watching Jungkook chuckle.

"Why don't you explain to her? You know that she is misunderstanding you right now." Jungkook says.

Jungkook knows about it because Y/n will tell him about the problem between her and Taehyung since they are friends.

"To be honest, if you are just going to stay like this, she will never be yours."

"You know that I'm afraid. Afraid of our future. I know I have been overthinking it but I can't help it."

"My advice is, be honest with her. Tell her your true feeling and she will understand you if she really likes you."

Taehyung sighed deeply while looking down. For others, it is easy to reveal their true feelings but for him, it is difficult.

"I will try. Thanks, Jungkook."

"When? Now or never."

"After she comes back here."

"That's three months, Taehyung. You got a lot of patience than I think."

"If we were meant to be, we will be together."

"I know but you told me you saw a guy was with her in her office room. What if it is her boyfriend or husband? It will be too late."

"Now, you are the one who is overthinking." Taehyung chuckles.

"Let's wait and see then."