Smut #1

"Nash stop.." you moan.

He just smirks, and continues leaving love bites on your neck and shoulders.

"W-we.." you can't even get the words to come out of your mouth.

"We have to go.." you manage to say.

He keeps going, farther and farther down your body. Trails of hickeys are left behind.

"B-bed." you moan. He picks you up and fixes you on his hips. you wrap your legs around his torso and wrap your arms around his neck, and pull yourself towards his face. your lips smack, and he is still making his way to your bedroom.

you bite his lip, as you release from the kiss. He drops you on your bed, and hops on top of you.

"More?" he smirks. you nod. you sit on his lap, bumping on his hard-on. you earn a moan, which is telling you to keep doing what you're doing, but better, and harder.

and that's exactly what you do.

He moans even louder.

"Don't be a tease." he says. you shrug, and take off your shirt, revealing my black laced bra. He gives you a c'mon you know I want more look. You grant his wish, and take off your pants, revealing your black thong.

He decides to be the dominant one right now, and moves your thong to the side.

he slips one finger inside of you. you moan, and he smirks as he sticks two other fingers inside.

"Nash" you moan. you want more.

you take your bra off slowly, teasing nash, he's in his boxers, and his erection is very visible.

his fingers slip out, and you let out one more moan. the one thing on your mind is the word

more.

you take off your thong, and then take off his boxers. his cock jumps up out of the fabric of the boxers. the sight of it makes you even wetter then you were before.

you start pumping his hard cock, and earn loud moans from him. you then, after about five minutes, sit on his lap. you grasp his erection, and slowly slide it along your pussy.

"Don't be a tease." he sternly demands. You grant his wish, and stick his length inside of you. You moan loudly, and shriek because of how big his length feels inside.

you can feel yourself stretching out as you jump up and down, pleasuring both of you. you moan, in unison. you jump harder and faster, which feels much better. you moan one last, large, loud moan, and so does nash. he cums inside of you, and you feel his warm cum fill you.

he pulls out, and you feel his cum drip out of you. you breathe in and out, catching your breath. he breathes deeply, and kisses you passionately.

heyyyy guys brb guys gonna go to hell now. i'm cameron! hope ya like this new book ya nashties. ~Cameron {or cam, which ever one you prefer idk}