Morning ups and downs

Nicks POV

"Morning handsome " I hear as I open my eyes. I groan and turn over to face Charlie. This was our first sleepover since we have become a couple. Although my mum made a bed on the floor for Charlie, I wanted to cuddle him all night. " Nick " Charlie says as I snap out of my daydream. "Mhmm" I reply not really listening as I'm fixed on taking in all of Charlie's beautiful features one by one. "Are you ok ? " Charlie asked followed by a nervous chuckle. " yeah just admiring my beautiful boyfriend " I reply confidently. "Nickkk" Charlie wines as he hides his face in his pillow. I take his face in my hands and look in his eyes and we both slowly lean in , as the kiss becomes more intense I'm awoken by my annoying alarm clock reminding me that Charlie isn't here and that I am the worlds worst boyfriend. I know I fucked up and I know I should be the one apologising but Charlie has blocked me , so I decide to stop being miserable and go get my man back. Running down the road, I realise I haven't got a coat and it's pouring it down.

I knock on the door and wait for Charlie to come to open it and jump in my arms, but obviously that wasn't going to happen. Instead I snap out of my trance as I'm being pulled by my now drenched hoodie into Charlie's house.
"What do you want" Charlie says harshly without looking at me. "Charlie," I say hoping he looks at me ",please Charlie look at me" he slowly looks at me his eyes swollen and red. I can see he's holding back tears and my heart shatters knowing that this is all my fault. "Charlie I'm sorry, ok , I don't know what I was thinking and , and I was stupid I really don't know why i fought with Harry , well I do, but that's not the point I made you unhappy and I'm just hoping you can forgive me ple..."
"Shut up ," Charlie interrupts ", look I get why you did it but fightings not the answer " I look away hoping what he's about to say next is I forgive you. Charlie grabs my face and looks in my eyes I just stare back to waiting for him to make the first move ,not wanting to upset him , "plus it was kinda hot" Charlie adds on before roughly kissing me . I kiss back after a few seconds being startled by his sudden confidence.
"I'm sorry was I a bit too ... " Charlie says before I interrupt him " you're not aloud to say the s word"