Backstory

It was early in the morning. The sun hadn't even risen yet. Icarus and his younger brother Theseus were racing to the top of a Clift.

"Catch me if you can Icarus !" The young Theseus called to his brother. "Theseus slow down!! You're going to get hurt!" Icarus called back.

As Theseus ran higher up the hill the father away their old cottage went. "Theseus" you'll fall of the edge if you're not careful!!" Icarus cried. Theseus couldn't hear the cries of his brother.

As Icarus said Theseus did fall. He screamed for Icarus to help him. Icarus flew down after his brother trying to grab ahold of him. They were getting dangerously close to the ground now. Icarus finally grabbed his younger brother and tried to go back up with him. They continued to fall.

They were to close to the ground now. Icarus told his brother to grab the nearest ledge and he did. As Icarus continued to fall Theseus screamed for their father.

When their father finally came it was to late. The beloved Icarus was dead. Their father Philza went to the ledge to get the now crying Theseus. "Theseus this wasn't your fault. Neither of you were ready to fly from that high up." Philza said trying the calm the poor child.
"But he died saving me!! It is my fault!" The child cried.

Philza took the child in his arms and started to fly home. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner my son." His voice broke when he said son.