.1.

An aching pain coursed through Katsukis arm. His body felt light, yet even when he attempted to lift a finger it felt as gravity was holding him down. An intense light shined above him. When he managed to peek his eyes open the blinding light immediately dried up his pupils. Someone was there looking at him, in a panic he quickly sat up, which he found to be a bad idea. The sudden movements gave him a sharp ache in his head similar to a migraine. When he went to place his hand against the crown of his head, in an attempt to sooth the pain, his attention was diverted to the large slash against his upper arm. It wasn't bleeding but telling by the bloody rag that hung loosely against him, he was hurt much worse than he thought. Looking up to the main source of the bright light stood a man with dual colored hair and very expensive clothing.

Oh yeah.

Now he remembers.

He had got in a fight, he couldn't seem to remember the details but what he does remember is an angry shop owner attacking him for stealing. The shop owner was already known for being aggressive, maybe it was because he was upset that he was balding at a relatively young age. The shop owner slashed his arm. Though clearly he got away and hid in this rusty old shed. He didn't plan on falling asleep when he originally got here but it seems luck wasn't on his side seeing as the worst person imaginable was standing before him.

After all, Shoto Todoroki the prince of the Todoroki kingdom found him. Katsuki was a banished prince and his former kingdom wasn't just any other kingdom either. The Bakugou and Todoroki kingdoms were at war and have been for years.

"You," The man paused as if making sure of something, "You are Katsuki Bakugou aren't you? No. I know you are." He said with certainty, so much certainty that Katsuki was sure that a lie about his identity wouldn't work.

"Yeah." The blonde responded, his throat was scratchy and voice thick. "Why are you here? Shouldn't a pretty prince like you be in a castle? Not a worn down shed?"

He wanted to find a way out of this situation but Katsuki's only way out right now is to somehow run past Shoto. Though he wasn't even sure if his body had the energy to fight. (Even though he desperately wanted to.) He also not only didn't want to deal with Shoto but he really didn't feel like being thrown into a jail cell BY Shoto.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking why you are in my mothers garden shed?" Katsuki couldn't tell if the 'you' Shoto spoke was filled with hatred or something else. The way the prince spoke was confusing, he seemed calm even though- "We are enemies." Shoto interrupted Katsuki's thoughts. Not quite.

"We're not enemies. Not anymore. Does it really look like I am still in my mother's kingdom?" For the first time during this conversation Shotos' face presented some shock at the situation facing them.

Shoto stayed quiet for a second. His mouth was ever so slightly agape and his eyes were focused, but not on his surroundings.

"I'm not interested in the dumb fucking war any longer. I just want to live." Katsuki thought that maybe if he showed enough disinterest in the war then Shoto would let him free. Though what he said did not have even the slightest bit of lie to it. He truly wasn't interested in war.

"Living can't be easy."

"It never has been."

"What I mean is...your life now must be harder than ever. I can help you." Shoto held out a hand towards Katsuki.

Quickly Katsuki batted Shoto's hand away and scoffed. "Hah! How could you fucking help me?"

"Marry me."

Katsuki was dumbfounded at the words that just came out of this bastard's mouth. Not only was the idea stupid, but why would he ever accept this ridiculous marriage proposal?

Shoto starts to explain himself, "If you marry me then not only will you have a roof over your head, a good meal everyday, and financial stability but also no one will be able to cause you harm."

"And why would you want to do this shit in the first place?" Katsuki asks hoping to get an answer out of him but instead Shoto ignores him and continues on.

"You will also have a warm bed and bath for whenever you need. You will not need to participate in the war either. As well as-"

"SHUT UP AND ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION!" Katsuki was getting impatient. Was he being messed with? Was this a joke? Was he being insulted?

"Would you believe me if I told you the truth?" Shoto asked. His face was unreadable. If Katsuki really thought about it, everything about Shoto was unreadable. His posture was straight, his fancy pristine suit was shining with gold and he didn't have a hair out of place. He looked elegant, as if there wasn't an issue, as if he wasn't asking a man he was previously at war with to MARRY HIM!

"Depends." Katsuki replied.

"Well then...I simply want to help someone in need." All Katsuki got from Shoto's statement was that he was a trash liar. Katsuki couldn't think of a good reason Shoto would want to marry him except for making Katsukis former kingdom mad. Even if Katsuki was banished it would still be seen as a huge betrayal to his mother's kingdom.

Either that or he was being lured to his death. Though the only issue with that is that Shoto could kill Katsuki right now if he wanted to. There was no reason for an elaborate plan like that. Unless Shoto wanted to toy with him.

"I don't trust you. Not in the fucking slightest." Katsuki rolled his eyes and sighed, "Though I don't have much of a fucking choice do I?"

With that Shoto smiled and went to help Katsuki up. The blonde pushed him away followed by a few insults and mumbles. He grabbed onto one of the shelfs in the shed and forced himself up. He currently had no plans of marrying Shoto. But sitting cornered in this shed wouldn't do him any good either, if he was outside then he at least had a better chance of getting away.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this!