ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷: sᴛᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴏɴ ʜɪᴍ

❤︎ Authors note ❤︎
Heya! Mellow here! This is a disclaimer, I've never written a story before, so this may be terrible. Also, for the fonts I sadly have no auto correct, and that is a life safer. Also I take criticism, please don't be too harsh about it though, anyways enough with me blabbering! Enjoy!
As well as father Fujimoto is still alive and hasn't been possessed by Satan
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
*-_3rd person pov_-*
Fast footsteps and the stomping of his black van shoes, Astaroth runs, a bit out of breath, annoyed that the filthy humans are still chasing him to this distance, he isn't as strong as he is in Gehenna at the moment due to his human form. As the holds his youngest and smallest of his brothers. The night air is cold, much colder than it is in Gehenna and little rin hasn't been this cold before nor has he ever been Assiah. Rin huffs, he won't admit it but he is concerned for his older brother, as Astaroth. As rin pears over Astaroth's shoulder he sees multiple humans with guns. Rin has never seen humans before today, and these are the only humans he saw besides Lucifer's men, he has been to the 'Illuminati' base today, it was suppose to go well, especially with all the precautionary actions satan made Lucifer take, it took around 2 months of begging satan to let rin go to Assiah, and even more time for Lucifer to convince satan that he'd protect him. Well that didn't happen, as back in the present Astaroth stiffens, as he stops, falling forward, multiple more shots go off as the smell of holy water hits Rins nose, holy water bullets.. as Astaroth hits the side walk with a thud, the abandoned street is filled with the sounds of exorcists catching up, as rin stares In horror at his fallen older brother, he crawls out from under him, pushing aside his blue vest and red checkered long sleeve button up. As rin stares at Astaroth, nudging him. He remembered father informing him that demon kings normally do get revived a few days after their death but it can take longer depending on the cause of death. Baby rin stares down, holding his tail nervously, as he plays with the white, blue flamed tipped tail. Astaroth determined tries to get up to protect the prince / little brother. Before his human host seems to not budge falling forward once again, Astaroth stares up at his toddler baby brother. "..Rin- go. My k-kin will t.ry and hold them off.." Astaroth chokes out, stuttering a bit due to the pain forming more and as the holy water from the bullets sinks in more into him.
Rin nods, as he turns before glancing one last time at his older brothers pitiful body, making eye contact and then quickly turning around and fleeing. He sniffles as he leaves the dimply practically pitch black night road, no houses seem to be in sight, as he glances around seeing a forest, as he remembers Amaimon, maybe if he's lucky Amaimon might help, then again he might not, it was always hard to tell with him. His small form goes into the trees as his dimply lit flame on his tail flares up, causing a light source and illuminate the area. As rin holds his tail glancing around. He lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in. He was told not to make a big flare up due to humans not really liking his pap, rin is confident he can survive but isn't so confident he can find help for himself. I mean, he did know how to survive on his own thanks to his older siblings at first leaving him in the middle of no where in Gehenna due to them not wanting to baby sit, -cough cough- Iblis -cough cough-
As rin huffs, annoyed that somehow he got in this situation, it always some how turned out like this. Something would always go wrong. As rin rests in the clearing of grass surrounded by trees and bushes, it's not a large clearing, rather small in fact.
Though it is almost pitch black, Rin can see clearly due to night vision most high ranking demons have.
Rin sighs, he really is regretting not listening to beelzebub when he was explaining how learn peoples locations, Rin wasn't really good at studying at all, but father always said, "a future king should always know multiple magics." All of his brothers don't know other magics, but his father having a major god complex and thus Rin got his fathers abilities, makes satan try and give him a 'Demi-god complex' but it doesn't really work. That soon brings his drifting young mind to earlier.

————————————————————-————–—————————————
A͜͡ l͜͡i͜͡t͜͡t͜͡l͜͡e͜͡ e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡l͜͡i͜͡e͜͡r͜͡
—————————————————————————————————————-

"Must you go?" Satan says in a whiny voice, honestly, it's hard to believe this was the same god of Gehenna that everyone oh so feared, as he holds his youngest son, his tail on the floor in sadness after hearing that his youngest son is leaving to Assiah,
Rin sighs, he's being squeezed to hard. Beelzebub snickers, and Astaroth sighs, face palming himself, as Rin eventually crawls out from Satan's grasp. Eventually, after a few minutes of satan acting as if he were to never to see his youngest again regains his composure, and opens his palm just to scratch it causing blood for a few moments till the wound heals and it's a it's simply a drop of blood as satan says some incantation "i꙲꙲ s꙲꙲l꙲꙲e꙲꙲e꙲꙲p꙲꙲t꙲꙲ w꙲꙲i꙲꙲t꙲꙲h꙲꙲ y꙲꙲o꙲꙲u꙲꙲r꙲꙲m꙲꙲o꙲꙲m꙲꙲"
A Gehenna gate opens, as Rin glances back hearing the sounds of sobs, he blinks, and stares in confusion, around 7 maids and butlers stand behind the corner of a the wall, glancing their heads over to watch, many of them seem to be crying, Rin blinks, a bit freaked out and quickly grabs on Astaroths hand like as if a huffy child wanted to pull you away from talking any longer with your friend a supermarket, that causes astaroth to snicker, "my young prince, are you so eager to leave?" Astaroth teases, with those wicked grins across his face, Rin stares at him, before dragging him and astaroth continues to tease, getting a 'shut up!' From the upset Rin. Once they pass through the unnerving gate of human souls, they stand in a alley way, astaroth gets out his phone, leaning against the reddish orange brick wall as he seemingly calls someone, Rin raises a brow, as Astaroth is back in his human form, with pinkish greyish hair, and a clear lack of horns, teeth and the tail he once had. "Yep, we are in assiah now, Luci, we'll meet you at the E-T base?" Astaroth says, followed by silence and a few understand hums from Astaroth. He doesn't say anything as he hangs up the phone, putting it away once again in his black jean pants, and picking up Rin by the tail, Rin helps in surprise and pain due to the tail tug, and upside down now tries to claw at Astaroth which simply causes a snicker, and then, Astaroth shoves Rin into his chest, and holds him like someone to due with a baby, just not nothing gentle at all, the rest of the time is Rin complaining and bickering with Astaroth. The only bright side of the whole trip was the fact that Rin got to eat a human delicacy called 'ice cream' he decided on rocky road, while Astaroth got mint chocolate. Then a few exorcists found them and then it all started going down hill, mainly because all the lower rank demons kept going towards the two, higher ranking demons tend to attract lower ranking demons.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
*-_Present_-*

Rin was mumbling and complaining and kicking at the rocks on the dirt ground, causes a few dust and dirt to get on his shoes. As he is snapped out of his train of thought when he hears a twig crack, he pops his head up, as the cent hits his nose, holy water and blood??? At first he thought it was Astaroth, but it was human, maybe the exorcists came back for round two, as this made Rin upset, they already hurt his brother, now they want him too?!?
But soon, the exorcist came into the clearing, Rin by now got Rin of his flames as he studied the human before him, the smell of blood was certain as Rin could clearly see the man before him was injured, a bite? Ah, a demon probably bit the exorcist,
As the man collapsed tired against the tree back, he huffed, "damn demon.." he mumbles.
———————————————————————
End of chapter 1

Authors note

AHHHHHHHH, I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS! IM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS!!! >:]]]] I'm still new to this all, and I'm sorry if it's so short, it looks long but surprisingly it's only around 1453 words, though that's enough me rambling, if your reading this, please leave comments, I really would just like to see people who enjoy my work, anyways bye bye! ^^