°𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"And then he kissed me"

"HE WHAT!" Lily practically screamed into the phone, causing you to pull your ear away from the screen.

"Tell me everything on Monday or else" she threatened, making you chuckle softly before ending the call, letting your phone rest against your chest as you lay in bed.

The rest of the weekend consisted of you doing some groceries and binge-watching Gossip Girl. You found yourself imagining you and Steven in each episode's dramatic situations. It was like being a teenager and having your first crush. Every time you'd picture Steven's adorable smile, you felt your heart racing at a million beats per hour.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

It was the start of the new week for your bakery and you began your normal morning as usual. You silently wished yours and Steven's schedules had matched better because you'd then be able to see him at the bus stop, where you first met. You weren't sure when you were next seeing him, nor when he'd next work. However, you believed that life would take its flow and that you'd run into him casually as you always seem to do.

You and Lily began your morning bakery duties. You drew an apple crumble on a chalkboard and placed it just outside. "New weekly special, 8 pieces apple crumble, £2.99" it read. The day began as it always did. It was nice to know that your bakery was regularly busy. Lunch rolled around and you saw a familiar face step into the shop. You couldn't help the blush colour that rose to your cheeks when he smiled over at you.

"Good afternoon, Steven with a V, what can I get for you today?" you asked, being extra courteous in a joking manner.

He chuckled softly, placing his hands inside the pocket of his pants.

"Erm, when's your lunch or break or whatever?" he asked in a hopeful tone.

You opened your mouth to respond but Lily showed up next to you, holding onto your arm.

"Actually her lunch is right now!" she exclaimed happily, making your lips curl into a smile.

You began to pull your apron off, letting your hair out of the bun.

"I'd like that apple crumble then, me and you can share it for lunch if you'd like?" Steven spoke again, causing your smile to grow wider.

You ran the dessert through the cash register before heading into the back to grab one. You also reached for two glasses of water. You headed back out to the front of the shop where Steven was standing waiting for you.

The two of you walked outside, sitting down at one of the three tables outside the shop. The tables were a bright white colour, with pink cushions placed on each chair. You sat across from each other, the sun lightly hitting Steven's face. You carefully opened up the box, revealing the caramel apple crumble.

"This looks amazing" he gasped, dipping his fork into one side of the crumble without hesitation.

You chuckled softly at his eagerness before mimicking his actions, taking a bite of the pastry. You couldn't lie, you were a great baker.

"Everything I've tried has been really nice. You have some real talent" he spoke in between bites.

You smiled happily. Customers complimented your baking every day. But hearing Steven'a confirmations each time he tried something made you content.