Home early. 18+ 💢

It was a lovely evening.Yor was just in the kitchen preparing a delicious meal. Before her husband would come home. Yor was focusing down onto the chopping board. Watching the knife carefully as she cuts up some vegetables. Today she was thinking about making some stir fry. A nice and simple recipe for anya and loid. A smile on her face as she watches the sharpness on the knife smoothly chop up the veggies. Suddenly. A door could be heard opening. She turns her head around as she gently places the knife down. Seeing a leg stick out the door as it slowly opens. A sudden tall male enters the room. It was her beloved husband that just came home early from work. Yor was quite surprised. Why was he home so early?. She thought to herself as she just stood there. Smiling at the handsome blonde.

"ah! Welcome home!"
yor says as she bows down. As she lifts herself up she would start to question the man.
"Why home so early? I thought you would be working late my love."
She says as he walks over to him. Slowly stripping his work jacket off as she hangs it up on a coat rack. Loid just stood there with a small smile on his face. As he takes off his hate throwing it over on the couch.

"Hello yor. I got a call from someone. Giving me a choice to keep working or finish early. I of course choose the second choice. I was wondering if i can just spend my time with my wife. Maybe some alone time?."

he would say as he looks down at her. Slowly raising a hand up to yors face. Placing his fingers down onto her face. As he brushes a finish around to feel how smooth her skin was.
Yor looks up as a soft blush slowly appears on her face. As she felt his touch.

"Oh I see! Why isn't that lovely to get off work just to spend time with someone you love. How about you get ready for dinner! Maybe throw those dirty clothes away so I could wash them."

She says with a small giggle at the end of her sentence as she turns around. Heading back to the kitchen to continue making dinner.
Loid lets out a quiet sigh of relief. Finally being home made him feel a little more happy. Especially when it's just him and his wife. The blonde would start to walk off to the bedroom. Opening up his wardrobe. Looking around for his favourite shirt. He reaches up to it. Pulling it off the hanger he looks at it seeing that it had no stains on it.

"Did yor bleach the stains off? I couldn't even do it."

He thought to himself as he raises his shirt up. Slowly pulling it off letting his whole chest be exposed. He stares at himself through the mirror. Just staring at how strong he really looks. Laying a hand onto his abs as he lets out a sigh.

A while later he finally got all dressed. He walks out the room heading down to the kitchen. He stops at the corner of the wall. He seen yor leaning down onto the counter. Reading a magazine as the food was cooking. Loid just stood there. Admiring how gorgeous his wife looks while she was being all quiet and peaceful. Having her eyes focused on the magazine. But loids eyes was focusing on something else. He wasn't just admiring her beauty but he was also admiring at the lower parts. Having his eyes stuck down at yors bottom. Looking at it just wondering how thick she actually was in that dress of hers. Loid was just being a perv at this moment. He wouldn't take his lushes eyes off her body.

"..damn.."

He whispers as started to walk up to yor. Standing right behind her. Yor could suddenly see a shadow tower over her. She turns around seeing that her lover was just standing behind her. As he had a straight face right on his handsome face. She smiled at him as she turns her head back around at the magazine. Not questioning what he was even doing. But than. Loid gently places his hands onto her waist as he connects his hips onto her bottom.

Yor let's out a yelp as her eyes went a little wide. Feeling a deep red blush come across her cheeks. She turns her head around once again. As she could feel something poke her from behind. She could see her husbands hand grip onto her waist.

"L-loid? My dear what are you doing?."

She questioned as she waits  for a reply. There was just awkward silence. Loid just stood there as he started to rub his hands up and down on yors tight red dress. He leans himself down to her neck. Breathing onto her lovely soft skin.

Yor just shivered as she felt a hot breath hit against her neck. She didn't have anything to say. Not even being able to move away. As loids hands was trapping her in one spot. He sticks his tongue out as he suddenly started to flick it around her neck. Sliding his tongue up and down letting her neck get wet by his slimy tongue. Having one hand slowly scroll down to her bottom. Gently rubbing a hand around it before he slides a hand up in her dress. Laying his hand under her panties. Feeling how soaked she already was. He just lets out a chuckle as he leans close to her ear. Starting to whisper such dirty stuff.

"what's this?. I can already feel wetness soak through those panties of yours my love. Already turned on?..I just licked you that's ah. How dirty..I didn't even do anything to you yet."

He would say as he bites onto her ear. Before he leans himself away from her. Yor still didn't have anything to say. She just stood there as her blush gets bigger on her face. Quickly clapping her thighs together as she felt the boy touch her private area. She lets out a small hum while loid kept touching her. Rubbing a finger around. Gently tickling her dirty parts.

". . . humh..loid s-stop this..We have no time to do thi-.."

suddenly feeling a hard climb up the girls tummy. Having his fingers travel right up to yors breast. Carefully wrapping a hand around it as he gives it a light gently squeeze. A vocal moan would come out from her mouth. As she leans her head down onto the table while her husband from behind kept on touching her. Pressing a thumb right down onto her nipple before he pinches it. Being a little tease at the moment.

"Didn't i say I wanted some alone time with you? Now I finally have the time too..let's make our time great~ I been working hard so I deserve that body of yours for tonight~"

. . . To be continued.