A visit

Hello everyone! Your girl posting on Wattpad again. This is a story I've had going on ao3 for a while, if you wanna see the rest of the chapters my acc is called 'TheRatWagon' it has the same name as this story. I've had the idea of a quiet place type fan fic for a while now. I am a huge fan of Tokyo Revengers and Drakenui, they are literally my life rn lmao. To talk, they use sign language. Anything spoken in JSL is 'written like this' with the ' s.

Just be warned, a lot of characters don't get sparred in the story. You have been warned, I love to make people cry! >:)

Reminder: Angry is deaf in the story.

'We only have fish tonight, is that okay?' Angry signed to his pink haired brother. He gave him a small nod.

The twin brothers had lived in this almost apocalyptic world for about a year now. They gave up counting the days long ago, no ones coming.

That day, that day was something they could never forget for as long as they live. The terror of the people, of their friends, of the Twins. Those...

~

Hakkai let out a loud laugh, "Taka-Chan you can't just leave off on that! What happened? We're all so curious~" Hakkai pouted and gave him his best puppy eyes.

The memory reappeared in Angrys mind every once in a while.

He hated it.

It seemed to work as Mitsuya continued his story to their group of friends.

"And by the time that Peh and Pah-!" The story was cut short by screaming outside. Their stomachs dropped.

"W-whats happening?" Takemichi said unsettled. Angry didn't know what was happening. Smiley stopped signing to him.

Inui lifted himself and opened the front door, they watched as terror struck his face. "Oh my.." Tears began to pool in his eyes and stream down his face like a racing river.

It wasn't long after that that they witnessed the screams and deaths of their long known friends.

Mitsuya being thrown across the street, Hakkais terrible screams at his love being so brutally killed.

Peh, Pah, Mikey, Chifuyu, Takemichi, Baji, Hinata, Senju, and Emma not long after that...

~

It makes Angry sick to his stomach to think about it. He has nightmares almost every other night and Smiley has to help him through it. He feels like a burden on his sweet older brother.

The lights of their house flashed, someone was at the door. 'Must be the trio.' Smiley signed across the room, 'I'll answer.'

Inui, Draken, Kazutora, and the two twins were the only survivors. The guilt eating slowly away at every one of them. They were just grateful they had each other.

The three boys made their way inside with Smiley behind them.

'We brought some ???' Draken made a weird gesture that Angry didn't know, Inui gave a small smile and signed it for him, 'Potatoes.'

Draken nodded happily. He was still learning how to use sign language. Inui, Kazutora, Smiley, took lots of classes in it for Angry back in high school.

Angry is deaf, he's really grateful that people were learning to sign for him. He lost his hearing at age 12, it was scary, but he wouldn't change anything about himself.