Hardship

'Am I going to die?' Yuuji thought to himself as he couldn't move within the female cursed spirit, Rika's grasp.

The fear of losing his life and dying was overwhelming him once again just like the cursed womb mission. He doesn't want to die!

The black-haired male emotionless face, was walking closer to stab him in Sukuna's vessel heart. He was abruptly stopped and jumped away from the spot in front of the Sukuna's vessel. A katana landing in the exact spot he was standing.

"Kou!"

Yuuji's eyes widened in surprise hearing his senpai and the one who he started developing feelings for before he felt himself being free and the sight of you slam your elbow into Yuta's stomach caused him to fly back from the acceleration and pressure of the attack.

Yuuji being carried by 8 feet, the cursed spirit that is attached to you similar to Yuta with Rika, but it was your father who created a deal with it in exchange for his soul and cursed energy to stay beside you as a servant. He didn't have to but he did it for the sake of surviving many assassination attempts.

"...Kou?" Yuuji looks up in surprise to see Kou in the flesh, you rarely use the spirit unless you are absolutely serious about fighting. He only has heard things about how Kou looks like and always gave out a deadly aura of bloodthirst.

Kou drops him without a word causing Yuuji to shout in surprise, landing on the ground, and quickly went to his feet in a fighting stance. The overwhelming bloodthirst in the air makes it hard to breathe. The two cursed spirits fighting each other, breaking each other's limbs to only have them grow back. It was quite terrifying to witness both screaming and fighting.

Yuuji smacked his face to snap him out of it to focus on what to do now. He pulls himself back seeing Yuta taking another attempt to kill him by cutting his head off with a new cursed katana he got his hands on.

He most likely used the same one that landed on the spot where he was standing, you would usually travel with two katanas strapped on your back. You know how to use two at the same time as well with a single katana in hand. You were a master of swordsmanship. You are the sole survivor of a clan who was the best when it comes to handling cursed objects to cursed weapons.

"It wasn't Yuuji! It was Sukuna!" You try to reason with Yuta blocking his attacks from harming Yuuji.

"Run away! Yuuji!" You fall to the ground and try to sweep Yuta off his feet but he flips backward.

"I am not leaving you! He wants me! You shouldn't sacrifice yourself for me." Yuuji shouts back at you.

"Stay out of it! [Y/N]! Don't make me physically hurt you! " Yuta crashing into your katana instead of Yuuji skin.

You know Yuuji is stubborn and isn't gonna step out of this fight. You gotta work with him to take down Yuta, despite dating each other, but you aren't gonna let him kill Yuuji without a fight. You care about him just like everyone else who is friends with him. Yuta doesn't have the same relationship with Yuuji as everyone who learns he isn't evil but has a good heart. He just got tangled into this mess by eating a finger.

Yuta dodges Yuuji's punches knowing if he even lets Yuuji touch, he might just break a bone in his body. He looks over to see Rika struggling to escape to assist him in finishing the mission. Kou has the advantage due to being older and having more fighting experience than Rika, perhaps even bigger than Rika.

Yuta is trying to keep up on blocking all of the attacks you are giving him by even attempting to break your own katana blade. You were the one who taught him how to katana effectively because you have been a katana user since you were a child. He could say if Maki and you were to have katana fights. It would mostly be tied, but you are probably superior due to knowing all the dirty tricks on disarming katana users.

The only advantage is knowing the tricks you would pull during his training with you to beware when someone is trying to break your katana to disarm. If he didn't take the time to memorize it, he would be losing this fight.

Yuta elbows Yuuji's face and uses the end of the katana to slam it into Yuuji's stomach to cause Yuuji to cough and be surprised. Before copying from earlier what Yuuji did to his katana to break your katana, for you only let it go and jump at him without any fear. You tackled him to the ground, pin one arm down by your knee and hold his arm with the katana.

"Take the katana! Yuuji!" You clenched your teeth, fighting against Yuta's strength as he repeatedly slammed his feet on the ground to wiggle out of your grasp. Yuuji pries the katana out of Yuta hands.

"Sorry, but this is gonna hurt a lot!" With all of your strength twisting his arm back, Yuta manages to free his other hand to make you let go. You could see the tears gather in his eyes before hearing a pop from his shoulder. Successfully dislocating his arm, causing him to scream in intense pain.

"Yuta!" Rika screeched, throwing Kou into the building, before appearing behind you to only stab you with her claws on your back and picking you by it causing you to gasp in surprise and blood. Before getting thrown across the road, having Kou following after you know you are injured and needed to be healed.

Rika reacted quickly due to Yuta screaming that he was in pain. She didn't think anything else was to hurt the person who did and get them away from him. However, she didn't realize it was you, the only person who wasn't even afraid to talk to her and was Yuta's girlfriend before they went overseas for more intense training.

You are smiling at Rika with a clay mask on your face while holding nail polish in your hand as you push the brush of the nail polish to paint her claws. You weren't afraid of cursed spirits due to growing up with numerous scary-looking spirits being around the compound. You did the insane idea to befriend Rika while everyone cowered away in the sight of her.

She remembers, the first time meeting everyone, you were the insane one to call her cute and even asked Yuta for permission if hugging Rika was okay.

"What's your name? You look so cute" You cooed despite everyone around you looking like you were a maniac approaching a cursed spirit with no guard up.

When you were painting her nails, you mention to her, that she wasn't evil as everyone is saying, but she is a good cursed spirit.

"You aren't an evil curse spirit, but a good one who protects Yuta from any danger. You are like his guardian angel just like Kou is mine." You gave her a soft stare with a big smile on your face.

Yuta hissed through the pain and stood up to pick up the katana that was on the ground. Rika was panicking that she had just gone to hold Yuuji. "Hold him, this won't take too long."

Yuuji panicked once again feeling trapped within Rika's grasp and watching Yuta stab him into the heart without any remorse, despite apologizing for it. "Sorry, Yuuji."

Rika vanishes from sight, probably hiding away for a while as she acknowledges what she has done to the only human other than Yuta who treated her like a person. Yuta lets go of the sword to hold onto his other arm while running over and hissing at the pain in his shoulder. He knows you were trying to make him not be able to use his dominant hand to make him back down. He doesn't hold any grudge because you are doing what you thought was right.

He had a mission to accomplish and had to keep any personal feelings to the side. But he needed to know if you were okay. His eyes landed on your tearful ones as Kou was giving him a dangerous glare daring him to come closer and get killed.

"You killed him... didn't you." Your lip was trembling as your eyes were tearing up and breathing heavily as Kou was closing your internal wounds.

"I am sorry." Yuta apologized for only hearing your hiccups through your cries and cursing him out from moon to back.

"He was innocent! Yuta! Fucking innocent! Since when did you become a murderer!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, before feeling your eyes heavy due to the fatigue of getting your wounds healed. You passed out while Yuta has tears down his cheeks not knowing what to say.

He did become a murderer....

Perhaps killing an innocent person in the process.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡Thank you for reading!
Comments/Reactions are greatly appreciated!