chapter 13 (aka episode 4)

A/N IM BACK HEY!!! episode 4 is "you who cannot see, think of those who can" tw: s/h

A/N IM BACK HEY!!! episode 4 is "you who cannot see, think of those who can"                                           tw: s/h

Love.

It's kind of a shitty thing, to be honest. Like, who decided that, without any control over it, we could fucking fall for someone and be completely wrapped up in them, regardless of whether or not they love us back.

Definitely some asshole- maybe not a douche sitting in the clouds, watching everyone suffer, but definitely an asshole.

Sometimes, though, that never ending spiral of unreturned affection is broken. And maybe, that deciding factor might just be Eleanor and Fezco.

But something else I've learned is that everyone has secrets, secrets that can fucking tear a relationship apart. Unless, just maybe, that relationship is strong enough. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

"Elle. I love you to death, bitch, but you have to fucking tell me if you don't want him to come," Maddy groaned, leaning her head against Eleanor's bed as Eleanor sighed. "I told you, it really is fine. It's your party," Eleanor replied, flopping down next to Maddy.

"He's literally your ex. Fuck, he's my ancient ass ex too. And even though you won't tell me what the fuck happened with you guys, I know shit went down," Maddy said, looking Eleanor in the eyes. "I promise, it's fine. We just- didn't work out."

And even though Nate had done a lot worse then Eleanor had let on, she really was okay with him coming.

She had never felt happier or more secure in her relationship with Fezco. And fuck it, a small part of her definitely wanted to show Nate how truly better she was without him.

"Fine," Maddy exhaled, moving on to another subject. "Cassie's literally been so fucking weird every time I talk about my party. And it's when I mention Nate, like what the actual fuck?"

"Cassie has been really off lately," Eleanor replied, thinking back to the bathroom encounter where she had freaked out. "God, I fucking know! I don't know what the fuck she's on," Maddy grumbled.

Eleanor just listened to Maddy ramble on- it was something that she liked about their relationship, how Maddy could go on for hours as Eleanor just listened. "And I know something happened with you and Fez. Something..." Maddy paused for suspense, as Eleanor raised a questioning eyebrow. "...Sexual!"

Maddy dissolved into her signature laugh, and Eleanor flushed. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she insisted, but her face was still red. How the actual fuck did Maddy know? Was it that obvious?