4.

The time flies fast and it is already the end of their three months journey.

She tells him to live with her temporarily since he doesn't have any plan yet and he doesn't want to be shown to the public like before.

The first thing she does after she comes back here is going to her office. She hopes everything is fine there.

"Hi, guys. Miss me? I have bought you all gifts." She places them on the table with a joyful smile.

The employees started to approach her gradually and some of them can be seen they don't plan to take the gifts.

They don't even look at her and just focus on working. Their actions have surprised Y/n. This is not what she expects.

"Since you are here already, please accept our resignation letters, miss."

She is startled to see a pile of resignation letters that are in her hand. What exactly happened when she is away?

"For your information, these are the resignation letters for all of the employees here except for Taehyung, Jungkook and Seokjin."

"The business is running well but why? Can I know the reason?" She asks while looking at them.

"Why is she playing innocent?" One of the employees murmurs but it is loud enough for her to hear it in the silent atmosphere.

"What do you mean?"

"Miss, you know what happened because you are the one who signed it. You agreed to it."

"We feel disappointed with your decision to sell this museum's heart to your main competitors."

"If you can do that easily for money, you might fire us without any valid reason."

"We have lost faith in you."

Y/n sure have missed a lot during her relaxing journey with Dae Hyuk. She feels bad for not looking at her phone frequently during the journey.

"I read that document in soft copy. It is real and it is your signature." Taehyung places the hard copy on the table for her to have a look.

"I don't sign it. It is my signature but I don't even know the existence of this document." She is scanning the document carefully.

She believes that this document is a fake one and her signature has been copied by someone.

But she doesn't understand why it will be approved if it is not her, herself who signs it.

"Also, the employees are aware of the news that reported you did that for money. They trusted them."

She sighs deeply and ruffles her hair. She feels flustered but she can't find anything wrong with the document.

Does she really sign it personally?

"Can you be honest with me? Is it you?" He questions her.

"No, it is not me, Taehyung. Please believe me." She almost burst into tears due to the accusation.

"I don't think there is a day that I choose to not believe you. Let's find out the truth together." He smiles softly before comforting her.

"Can you tell me where you went to during your three months off?"

"Travel."

"Alone?"

"Alone." She thinks it is not necessary to mention Dae Hyuk.

He has nothing to do with this.

"Do you remember signing anything during your trip? Someone might have illegally used it."

"Y/n, what is your signature?" Dae Hyuk asked curiously.

"Why?"

"It is cool when I saw others' signatures. I want to see yours, can I?"

"Sure then. Where should I sign?" She is looking for paper and a pen.

"Here you go. We need to use less paper."

Dae Hyuk handed over his phone to her. She bought the phone for him because he said he wanted it.

Y/n looked at his phone and it was displaying a white screen so she signed it there without any doubt.

"Your signature is cool as well. How should my signature be?"

This is what she has recalled but she decides to hide it from Taehyung because she trusts Dae Hyuk will not do that.

Will he?

"No, Taehyung. I have to go to the toilet. I will be back." She makes up an excuse to have a chance to call Dae Hyuk.

Although she trusts him, she still wants to receive an answer from him directly.

She remembered that that was the only thing that she has signed during their trip.

"The person you have called is unavailable right now."

She calls him several times but she still gets the same results. She can't help but start to doubt him.

"No. He will not do that to me. Impossible." She quickly drives to her home because Dae Hyuk is there.

She needs an answer from him.

"Dae Hyuk!" She calls his name after opening the door but no response can be heard.

Y/n begins to search the house and realise that he is gone. She smiles weakly before taking a seat on the sofa.

Looking at the situation right now, she already understands what has happened and who used her signature.

"Dae Hyuk, you deceived me."