Back At The Falls

Ten years had passed since Weirdmageddon had occurred and Dipper and Mable had arrived at Gravity Falls.They were moving to Gravity Falls and since they only had one last set of things to bring to the falls,they made sure to say goodbye to their parents before for going to the falls to stay there.The bus the twins were in stopped and when the twins got out, they saw Stan,Ford,Soos and Wendy waiting for them.

Stan:Ah,there they are.

Dipper:Hey guys.

Mable rushed to Stan and Ford and hugged both of them.

Mable:One hug for both of you.

Mable then rushed to Soos and Wendy and hugged both of them.

Mable:And one hug for both of you.

Wendy:Aww,thanks Mable.

Soos:Yeah.We're glad you guys are living here.

Ford:It's great to see both of you.We'll help you get the rest of the stuff to your room.C'mon Stan,time to do some heavy lifting if we are to prepare for our next trip.

Stan:You forget who you're talking to?I can still do heavy lifting.I am not frail.

The twins brought their stuff to their room and the others brought the rest of the twin's things to their room.Stan and Ford went outside to do preparations for their next trip while Soos and Wendy went to the store room to do their jobs.

Mable:Isn't it great that we're living here now?

Dipper:It sure is.Now,I have way more time to explore and discover whatever there is that I haven't discovered yet.

Dipper said while he held up his journal which was meant to replace Ford's three journals which were destroyed during Weirdmageddon.

Mable:You nerd.

Dipper:Hey,since we're here,I've been meaning to go to the diner.Wanna go with me?

Mable:As great as that might be,I've been meaning to call my friends and check them.Speaking of which,I should do that now.

Mable rushed out of the room and Dipper went to the diner and brought his journal with him.