1.

Pov of this one shot: you have an argument with Bakugou. No smut, emotional, soft bakugou, love

English is not my first language so I'm so sorry !!!

....

After Bakugou was kidnapped, he broke up with you. Ouch. You respected him, his wishes, but something didn't add up to your breakup. He said, he still loves you, but he needed a break, some space. You really waned to respect it, but you were too much in love with him, just to look at his ashy blond hair every day, and pretending to not want to sink in his red eyes, not wanting to hear his voice, which softened only for you.

You really were crushed by his decision, but it was really hard for him. The trauma, the guilt.

He was quiet last weeks, since the incident happened. You were worried. Pretty much. But even tho, you had your head full of your problems.

Your dad, number 87 hero, just died in tragic accident. He was not very famous, the media respected yours family wish, to keep the news down, so nobody of your classmates really knew.

"Hey, y/n..." Izuku stopped you at the breakfast. He was returning to school after his punishment with Katsuki, but boom boom boy had still one day left. You waned to stay at your dorm today anyways. You were feeling worthless, depressed, burned out, with no energy left.

"Yeah?" You mumbled.
"I know. And I am truly sorry." He said.
You felt tears bursting into your eyes, but even tho, soft smile formed on your lips.

"Thank you, Izuku," you said.
"If you waned to talk, or just distract, just tell me. I am here for you. We all are," he said, placing a hand on your shaky shoulder. You nodded, feeling a little bit better.

"You're the best," you signed.
His warm smile was the last thing you saw before the crimson sparkly eyes, staring at you thru the whole room that caught your attention. You looked at Bakugou with the same intense look but he looked... sad? an empty look was given to you, but he quickly moved his look away, with you noticing.

What's up with him?

You thought.

.

Everyone leaved, you staying in your dorm, letting sensei Aizawa knowing about your absence, listening to melancholic music. You caught yourself crying, again, as the rest of the days. Snobbing hardly, almost loud as your music on speaker, trying to give out your frustration.

You heard knock on your door. You didn't have the time to do much, because the door opened quickly after the knock. Bakugou was standing there, with a trash bag, looking bored.

"Hey, you got some trash i-"

He stopped. You were crying. His heart ached. It may be 2 months after your breakup, but he still had feelings for you.

"y/n? What-whats wrong?" He asked, not camly, but with a soft voice.

Then he was like a lightning hit him.

"You know, I actually don't care."

He waned to cover up his fear of you being hurt.

Tears keep thrusting down your face. You looked away.

"No trash. Bye, thanks."

You waned to push him out of your room the quickest way, but you waned him to stay too. You waned to smell his scent, hug his warm body, being comforted by him. Right now you needed it the most.

"What's up with you and nerd? Don't tell me his useless ass finally did something with someone," he laughed, but you cried even more.

"Just shut up your egoistic ass." You said. He didn't know you were crying more. He began to get angry.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK, you useless extra!" He yelled.
"Or what."
"Or I'm gonna kill you"
"Then do it" you said camly.
"What's up with you? You're so lame." He whispered, taking to you as to a friend, not ex lover or something like that.

"AND WHATS UP WITH YOU?" you yelled.
"HEY STOP YELLING AT ME OR IM GONNA EXPLODE YOUR HEAD!"

You argued.

It was not bad, but you could feel it's starting to get intense.
"Get out." You said.
"Make me!" He tried to argue more, but you were exhausted.
"Katsuki, please," you begged.
"Bakugou for you," he said, but it was not in angry way. Weird tone with lot of questioning behind.
"I'm not going anywhere y/n"
You signed. Tear began to fall more and more, you started uncontrollably snobbing.

The door closed. Masculine figure was standing beside your bed. After few seconds, a hand fell on your shoulder.

"What's up, y/n? Why are you crying? And why aren't you in class?" He asked, soft spoken. You covered your face in your arms.

"No, Ka-Bakugou... It's fine," you said.

"Come on, love. Talk to me."

The nickname surprised you, even tho it left warm feeling in you after he finished the sentence.
It's been so long since you two had moment to speak, to even look at each other's eyes. You missed him.

You snapped.

"Oh, Kats.." you started crying into his chest, his arms wrapped around you. His body was like a shield for your poor soul, making you feel home and safe.

"What happened teddy bear? You can tell me"

Your body began to shake.

"My dad. He is... he" your shaky voice couldn't finish the sentence.

"He is dead." You whispered.

You heard Bakugou gasp, his hug was warmer and tighter, trying to calm your poor body.

"I'm so sorry y/n" he said truly.

"For what?" You asked, not sure.

"For ever letting you go. I'm so sorry. I was such a dick. I love you. I always will. And I'm not leaving. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not ever."

.

Hahaha thanks for reading!