Drew Has a DUMPTRUCK

"So today on Property Brothers we will be turning E.Ts shithole house into a dream home", Drew said while wiggling his yassified fingers in the air. Jonathan got super turned on by Drew's little gay fingers. He yearned for those sexy fingers of his to be shoved up his tight bussy. Jonathan snapped out of his sexy dream to face E.T., who was wearing a MAGA hat and chugging down a beer. "So E.T., on a scale of 1-100 how excited are you for your dream home", Jonathan asked the drunk alien. "0", said E.T. as he flipped off the camera man. "Aww you dont actually mean that", Drew said to E.T., giving him a loving butt slap to cheer him up. "Yeah I do mean that, the only reason yall are here is because my crackhead girlfriend Garfield loves yall", E.T. said in his country accent. "Well I'm glad to hear that she's a fan", Drew said as the two brothers laughed.

"Cut", yelled the director as they turned the camera away from E.T. and the brothers. "God Jonathan you talking to E.T. was soooooo hot", Drew said while caressing Jonathan's face. "Mmmm thanks sexy", Jonathan said to Drew. "Wait a minute... don't tell me yall are... dating", E.T. said, clearly disgusted by their homosexual actions. "Oh no no no were brothers were not dating", said Drew. That made Jonathan's little gay heart shatter into a million pieces. How could he say that, especially during pride month!! Jonathan couldn't believe his bussy right now.

The two brothers then moved inside the house and started to paint the walls. "God it smells like sweaty bussy balls in here", Jonathan complained. "I think it smells pretty nice", Drew said and smiled. Drew then dropped his paintbrush onto the floor. "Oopsie it looks like I dropped my paintbrush, I better bend over to pick it up", Drew said seductively. He then bent over to pick it up, exposing his sweet succulent juicy ass. Jonathan couldn't help himself. He had to stare at that thicc ass. "Gawd damn shawty that ass is so hot and smexy", Jonathan said and bit his lip. "Fuck yeah it is", Drew said and moved his voluptuous booty closer to Jonathan, his ass clapping with every step. Jonathan started to drool because lord have mercy that ass was fat. He was about to risk it all for a piece of that cake until E.T. walked in on them. "So hows the fixer-upping going", E.T. asked while chugging down another beer. "O-Oh it's going great", Drew said while backing away from Jonathan. "Good good... now I'm gonna go have pre-marital sex with my girlfriend so brb", E.T. while running to their trampoline.

"Ugh I hate straight people", Drew said while rolling his eyes. "Same", said Jonathan. Suddenly Drew started to make out with Jonathan. Jonathan pulled away, confused as to what was happening. "I-I know it may be wrong but I love you brother, and I want your sexily bussy", Drew moaned. "Well don't worry baby, my bussy is all yours", Jonathan whispered seductively. They then went back to making out. Drew them fell on top of Jonathan as they rolled around in the paint like sentient paintbrushes. Jonathan and Drew ripped each other's clothes off. "Fuck babygirl your ass so much sexier without your suit on", Jonathan creamed. "And you have the biggest shlong I've ever witnessed" Drew said to Jonathan, causing them to blush. Drew then gave Jonathan the Gwuack Gwuack 3000, causing Jonathan to cream everywhere. Jonathan's cream made Drew cream. And E.T. was making Garfield cream. Everyone was creaming!!!! The cream was so hot that the cream lit the house on fire. "Holy shit E.T.s shitty house is on fire", Drew yelled as the two sexily brothers ran out of the house naked. "Wtf did yall do to my fucking house", E.T. yelled at the gays. "We creamed", Jonathan said and grabbed Drew's thicc booty. The two brothers then walked off, holding onto each other sexy sexy ass cheek ;).

 The two brothers then walked off, holding onto each other sexy sexy ass cheek ;)