That girl

Hi this is my first story and I decided to just make something random up at 2 am I have read a lot of beynika stories before and now I wanna try so I hope you can enjoy. Also anything in italic is a thought of whoever pov it is.
*
May 27
POV Beyoncé
Houston

Today is the last day of school and I'm tryna make this summer good. I'm going to all the parties all the kickbacks and all the cookouts but nothing will beat the summer of 2016 I don't know what it was about it but it was just that summer everybody enjoyed

*

Jay: Wassup bey I've been looking for you

Beyoncé: Wassup what chu need I was just walking the halls for the last time

Jay: Oh well it's this big pool party that Meeks throwing. All the big booty bitches gon be there and I think Rihanna

Rihanna is my ex me and her hook up here and there but my heart still to attached to her for me to move on.

Beyoncé: Yea Ill go let me just go home first and get changed

Jay: Ight catch you later

*
Beyonce: So I was now home thinking about what I was gonna wear

*Beyonce: So I was now home thinking about what I was gonna wear

I just decided on a black swimsuit with some Jean shorts. When I arrived it was a bunch of cars and no spaces so I parked on the grass and called it a day.

Rihanna: Hey Beyoncé I didn't know you was coming.

Beyoncé: hey Rih jay told me to come, you look nice.

Rihanna: thanks you don't look to bad your self.

Beyoncé: let me go get a drink I'll be right back.

As I walked to get a drink I see this real thick girl right in front of me but she was talking to some darkskin dude he seemed like he was her boyfriend or something.
Somebody interrupted the nasty thoughts I had of her.

Jay: wsp my nigga I see you decided to come out.

Beyonce: yeah I wanted to see what you was talking bout.

Jay: naw nigga you came to see rih didn't chu.

Beyoncé: don't play wit me I didn't come to see her but she is looking nice.

Jay: I don't think she look as nice as that girl you keep looking at, that's onika but everybody calls her nicki.

Beyoncé: Ight coo who that dude she talking too?

Jay: that's meek he's the one I told you was throwing the party and he's her boyfriend.

Beyoncé: Ight Imma see you later.
*
May 28
POV Beyoncé
Houston

After I found out she had a man it threw my whole mood off and I went home. I don't even know the girl but she's stuck in my head. Them cute ass dimples, that small ass waist and that big ole booty had me looking for her Instagram. I couldn't find that shit so Imma ask jay next time I see him.

I gotta get ready to go to drake house tho.
I took my shower brushed my teeth and put on a black matching set and a white tank top.

On my way to drake house I stopped at Starbucks to get a cake pop and a strawberry açaí drink

Drake: I'm surprised I didn't see you at Meeks lil pool party you normally go to all the parties.

Beyoncé: damn I don't get a hi before you questioning me and I was there but I left because I had to go do something.

Drake: we'll you missed out especially with rih she was doing a little too much. Anyways We got some business to discuss everybody is in the office.

As I walked to the office I see the same dude meek standing right by the door.
*
Tell me if you enjoyed the first chapter and If I should keep writing. I feel like it's missing something you guys can give me ideas if you want.