Therefore I am.

You never saw it, but there's a garden in me

You never saw it,
but there's a garden in me.

(the synopsis!)

(the synopsis!)

The Chester family were no strangers to disaster. Misfortune was common among the family, as though they had their very own curse, separate to that of the one already haunting the very town they lived in.

Loraine and John Chester had passed during a malfunction at the lab they worked in, perishing in the mystery surrounding its downfall. They left behind two children, ones who were swept into the custody of Loraine's brother, Felix, who swore to care for them to the best of his ability.

Milo Chester, the youngest, had lost his best friend at a young age, and despite his fascinating return only a few weeks later, nothing was quite the same for him afterwards. He kept hidden the events of that winter, then the following halloween, promising his family there was nothing to it. However the Chesters knew something happened to the boy, something he felt he couldn't disclose to his most trusted loved ones.

Then, there was Arryn, a girl who existed rather than lived. She floated through life, lacking anything exceptional she could claim as her own. She had given up ballet, volleyball, hockey, the list was endless. Nothing ever felt right, so she abandoned them all. She was simply a body with a limited personality. There wasn't anything exceptional about Arryn, she simply was. There was nothing more to it. She was so plain she even managed to miss out on the curse.